A magical moment.

Chapter 4

-Okay,class. As you may know, this is Ronan. He participated at Britain's got talent in 2011. He obtained  a remarkable second place and since then his career in music has evolved tremendously.I would better let him  tell you about this. Please , Ronan! 

-Thank you ! Hello, everyone! So, I am Ronan and I am really happy to be here. I have to say this idea was an amazing one, Mr Allan.

My eyes peeped at Mr. A. His cheeks were red and he was having that funny smile on his face, the smile that he has when he is nervous. A man in his late forty soulful smitten by the words of a teenager. That image was compassionate. I pulled myself out from that thought and I looked at Ronan. His deep blue eyes were glittering in the sunlight. Shadows were playing in his blonde locks. His voice was angelic, I couldn't take my eyes of him.

-As you may know , it was really hard for me in the beginning , but I have realised that you have to believe in yourself and success will come guaranteed. This is one problem faced by many people that stops them from realising their dreams: the fear. The fear to assert , to make themselves to be heard. You need to get over this obstacle and to follow your dreams.

He was speaking like a grown man. My admiration for him has grown even more hearing those meaningful words. Everyone seemed to be absorbed by Ronan's speech. His benign voice left an echo in the torpid class:

-My manager and I have decided to choose a person from this class who will sing with me in my next concert and that charming smile appeared on his face. 

My heartbeat was getting louder. I wanted to be that person, but I was so afraid to sing in public, (this is why I have never participated at school's celebrations) . I was looking at Ronan while he was looking among the desks. Suddenly, our eyes met. Blue and green sparks were playing in the heavy air.I removed the image from my mind and I almost melted when Ronan's fingers clenched with mine. 

-You! I want to hear you singing, he said with a gentle voice and with that irresistible smile on his face that was making my knees tremble.

From the back of the class riots were heard: *Really?* *You could find someone better* *Terrible* .

I tried not to listen to those mischievous words. I will put my hope in those two years of canto I had done. It will be alright. But, it won't be alright, because I was standing transfixed in front of the class, unable to say or do anything. Ronan raised my hand harder ,as a gesture of encouragement:

-Don't be afraid ! I am here. What do you want to sing?

-I..I..I will sing ''Stronger than I am". 

-Great choice! he said and his childish laughter caressed my hearing.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and to my surprise I started singing.

*If I close my eyes, I know you are near me

Always right there, when I need you the most..*

It seemed silly, but I felt a connection between me and Ronan while I was singing. He tightened my hand stronger , giving me confidence. It was...magic.

-Boo! Do you call that singing? someone screamed. 

I opened my eyes, terrified. The director's face adopted a look of indignation. My heavy eyelids were pressing my heart.Tears began to flow down on my burnt cheeks.I broke away from Ronan's hand and quikly went out the door , with my heart pounding furiously.

-Kids, what you did was horrible! Can't you control yourself? Mr. A said with a serious voice.

I sat near the locker room, on the cold floor. My sobs echoed in the disturbing silence. The classroom door opened and Ronan broke out, looking for me.He came to the locker room and sat on his knees.He took my hands in his, gazing in my green eyes that were sparkling like the emerald.

-You shouldn't listen to the others!  It happened to me in the past , but I managed to get over it. I am here for you . I will help you.

He stretched his hand and took my glasses off, wiping a tear. He approached his body more and more.  I could feel the sweet smell of his skin. We were so close to each other. We got up without saying anything. He comprised me in a long embrace . We stayed like that until the bell rang and interrupted that magical moment.

Ok, guys ! I am so sorry for my delay. But now it's vacation and I have time for writing. I think I will finish this fanfic soon . I will be posting the next chapter tomorrow. Tell me what you think about this and what are you expecting in the next chapter. :)