100 Witches

Chapter 3

Zayn looked over the passing trees and bushes. The growing shadows looking like a masterpiece before his very eyes. Who could blame him, he's been stuck inside for a majority of his life or since his mothers death. Nature was his friend that he hasn't seen in a long time. A reunion was long over due. Although he was in a car the wind that was breezing through his hair was enough.

Zayn in all honesty had no clue as to where the whispers were taking him or guiding him. He hummed to the song on the radio as the sun decided to rest. Allowing the blanket of the night begin to take its place. Zayn drove north, the whispers urge him in that direction. He did as he was asked.

Zayn came to a screeching stop feeling start to talk in a rapid pace. The rode was deserted so no one was in any harm from Zayn's sudden stop. Zayn parking to the side of the rode. He took his keys out of the ignition and exited. He smiled as he felt the breeze of the night and the rustling of the leaves.

The shadows of the trees hunching over him, they came with an eerie fog but Zayn still loved it. Zayn feeling confident in this environment, his environment. He felt the reassurance of the whispers and calming breezes passing by him. Zayn having a fear in the dark, this was a big deal for him. Never liking the idea of what lurks in the dark and those who go bump in the night. For the very first time he liked having the moon as his companion and the darkness fall over him.

He touched the trees that stood by him, smiling. The rugged bark pressing against his skin in a harmless fashion. He felt Natures energy surround him. He spun in a circles feeling the freedom that came with being reunited with nature. The whisperings subsided, allowing Zayn to enjoy the amazing thing namedNature. Zayn abandoned his car on the side of the rose as he ventured into the forest. He said hi to every owl, squirrel, ect that came his way. The animals paying no mind to him as he walked through the forest.

He stopped as the whispers began to speak to him, much clearer than before. A gust of wind blew through the area and Zayn walked straight a head. He stopped as he saw came to a meadow, filled with plants and flowers. He looked over the plants and was shocked. It resembled his own garden. It was filled with Blackthorn, May, Rowan, and much much more. Zayn couldn't help but noticed how wolfs-pang and vervain were also present. Herbs he rarely uses only if he sees fit. Herbs that could cause pain to werewolves and vampires. Herbs that Zayn avoided because he never had a reason to use them on his mind thought he'd ever use them. He kept this in mid when he needed some herb when it came to his craft.

The wind blew and the urge to move north came as well. His skin crawled as he felt someone else's spirit move through his own. He felt the two energies fight for dominance and Zayn's mind began to drift into darkness.

Don't worry child

You are safe

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

"Why Louis? Why?"

Louis huffed in annoying, knowing his answer.

"He could be a valuable asset in this. He's a skilled witch and could very well take Taylor down. You may not agree but he's stronger than you could ever imagine. Plus he has nice butt," Louis said calmly as he stares into Yasers eyes. Whispering the last part as to ensure that Yaser wouldn't hear it. Sheer honesty radiating from them.

"I don't want this for him. I want him to have a normal life," Yaser whispered. Remembering how Zayn would go play with friends and enjoy his youth. The youth that came with friends and schools. How Zayn didn't have to worry whether his Mommy would return or whether her last spell has been cast. The times they would go into the woods to feel nature. He didn't want Zayn to discover the world of witchcraft. People take advantage of the people they love, close friends and even entire families.