Chapter 4

Matthew watched Annie eat then after she was done he asked her.

Why did you as me what the date was?

Annie looked at him and sighed, she didn't know if he was going to believe her or not but she told him anyways. You might not believe me but I'm not from this time period or this century for that matter.

He looked at her with a confused expression, he thought to himself, what was she talking about? Then he asked her, What time period are you from then?

Annie looked at him again but didn't say anything for a few moments.

Annie?

She looked down and said, I'm from the future, I come from the year 2013. I live in New York City.

Matthew just looked at her with a blank stare.

Matthew what's wrong?

Looking at his face, Annie was concered that Matthew didn't believe her. Then after a few moments he said, That's why I saw that flash of light and why you were wearing that strange clothing.

Annie nodded her head. Yes that is why, I'm just glad that you believe me.

Then they both looked at each other and smiled. Then Annie looked at him and said, I want to go to sleep, I'm really tired. Matthew nodded his head and said goodnight Annie I will check on you in the morning. Annie then layed down and went to sleep.