8

Audrey P.O.V 

Peeling back the blankets that kept me in a soft cocoon over night I step out of bed ready to face another torturous day that I know is my life.

It has been eight days since I last went on social media, you can thank my father for that another drunken mistake or in his case not a mistake, nothing hurting me is a mistake in anyones eyes I learnt that when I was 13 I am now 21, I should just move out save from being beaten hurt more over and over again but I just can't for fear that he will come and get me just causing me more pain I can't bare it, knowing I will not be able to escape it and there will be no one to protect me, not this time anyway, my father deposed of  my mother a long time ago never to be seen again.

I have to work to keep this household up to scratch making it look like it is not a broken home where it really is, I have to make money earning money on minimum wage I am a waitress at a cafe near by I walk there not being able to afford a car. I cook, I clean and I listen to music as well as doing everything else and on top of that, get beaten.

I have payed everything off finally a decided I would go out for one night, not like my father would notice most nights he gets home at 12:00 and sometimes he doesn't turn up for a whole week or disappears for days, I finally have decided to treat myself and go out.

I saved up for concert tickets and a meet and greet, saving up every nock and cranny I could get my hands on I have managed to use the money wisely and do something for myself for once, I am going to get the worst ever punishment, but it will be worth it, it just has to be.

Walking down the hall to my fathers room I quietly sneak in and grab my phone making my way out the house I check it for notifications, I never get messages I don't have anyone to message let alone afford the bill, that's when I see it.

A respond to my Tweet a simple one 

Goodnight                 

And that got retweeted and respond to by @Ltommoandn @Ashtonirwin , this could just possibly be the best day of my life , I take a try I always have tried to get there attention just like everyone else but it's always different, it's not for a famous person to notice me, it's a plea for help hoping someone will respond, I don't expect them too but I always hope, that's what I live on pure hope.

Walking into the cafe I chuck my apron on saying hello to my boss I look into the mirror hoping no scars are able to be seen, feeling confident they are hidden to the best of my abilities I put my hair up mostly brown with dirty blond streaks in it, all natural thats one of may many features, I have blue eyes and a short but thin body. 

 This is my life it's sad but this is how I have to live it.