Chapter 1.

So you are part of the Straw Hat pirates, this is when they were in Alabasta and all the Straw Hats are waiting for Luffy but then Luffy comes being chased by Smoker and yeah, I think you know what I'm talking about.

(Y/n) POV

"Where the hell is Luffy!?" I asked getting impatient.

"Knowing him he probably caused trouble and is getting chased." Sanji said.

"Your probably right."

"OIIIII! GUYS!!!"

We all turned around to see Luffy running for his life.

I sighed. "Right on time." I muttered.

"WE GOTTA GO!! THE SMOKY GUY FOLLOWED US!!" He shouted running towards us.

"That idiot is bringing him to us!!" Sanji yelled.

We all started running away from Smoker and Luffy.

"Hey, who's that guy that's with Luffy?" Nami pointed behind us at Luffy.

I looked back and my eyes widened.

'I-Is that... Ace? Is it really him?'

I shook my head.

'I'm seeing things.'

"Portgas D. Ace." Zoro said pulling me out of my thoughts.

'It is him!'

"A-Ace!" I yelled. Luffy and Ace looked at me and they both smiled and waved. I watched Ace say something to Luffy before Luffy ran to us and Ace turned to face Smoker.

"Luffy! What were you doing with that guy!?" Nami asked.

Luffy looked at me and we both smiled before he looked at everyone else.

"That's Ace! He's my brother!" Luffy said laughing.

"WHAT!?" The entire crew yelled making me and Luffy laugh louder.

"I guess they didn't expect you to have a brother!" I said.

"Shishishi I didn't expect them to be this surprised!"

"You knew???" Usopp said.

I smiled. "Of course I knew! I grew up with those crazies! We've been best friends since we were little kids!"

Everyone was silent, which was understandable, this was a surprise for them.

"Shishishi! Yeah! We all grew up together as best friends." Luffy said.

"I can't believe he's here!" I said.

"He's gonna come see us again later, he's gonna take care of that Smokey guy for us!" Luffy said.

I just smiled happy to see my best friend again.

*short timeskip to being on the ship.*

"Portgas D. Ace is your brother!?" Nami asked Luffy.

Luffy gave her a big smile. "Yup!"

Everyone looked so confused.

"Ace is really strong! When we were kids he always beat me, but now that were older I could beat him!" Luffy said.

"And just who can you beat exactly?"

I smiled and turned around recognizing the voice.

"Ace!" I ran up to him and hugged him almost knocking him off the ship.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "(Y/n)! I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too!" I said giggling.

"Hey guys, not to ruin the happy moment or anything, but we have a problem."

I let go of Ace and looked at Usopp who was shaking and pointed at a bunch of ships heading our way.

"Baroque Works."

We turned to look at Vivi.

"There Baroque Works billions ships." Vivi explained.

"Let's go kick there ass!" Luffy yelled.

"I got this." Ace said jumping into his boat. (Idk what its called so I'm just gonna call it a boat it is a boat though I think)

Ace's tiny boat quickly moved towards the ships.

(Not good at describing this stuff so yea)

Ace came back to the Going Merry, he had burned down all of the ships.

"That was incredible" Vivi exclaimed.

"It was nothing." Ace turned to Luffy. "Still think you can beat me little brother?"

"I'll beat you one day Ace!" Luffy said.

I laughed at them and turned to Ace. "So are you going to be staying with us for a while?"

"Yes, I'm in pursue of a man who is supposed to be here in Alabasta. So since you guys are traveling here I thought I'd travel with you." He explained to me.

I smiled. "Well then I guess we get some time to catch up huh!"

He smiled and hugged me again. "Of course! I've missed you a lot."

I blushed and hugged him back. "I've missed you too."

I sort of have a small crush on Ace. Well, more like a giant crush. I've liked him since we were kids. He was so cute when we were little, and he's still got those adorable freckles and chocolate brown eyes that I love. I'm to scared to tell him my feelings because I'm afraid he won't feel the same and then it'll ruin our friendship.

"OI GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY (Y/N)-CHWAN!!"

We let go of each other and Ace gave Sanji a confused look. "Your (y/n)?" He looked at me. "Are you two together?"

I shook my head. "No. Sanji likes to flirt with all girls. He calls Nami 'his Nami-san' and Vivi is 'his Vivi-chan'" I explained.

Ace laughed. "Ok then."

I smiled back at him but Sanji came and stood in front of him.

"HOW DARE YOU FLIRT WITH MY (Y/N)-CHWAN!!"

Ace rolled his eyes. "By what I hear, your just a big flirt, and she isn't yours, so I think I'm allowed to give her a hug."

"I DONT CARE IF YOUR HER BEST FRIEND DONT TOUCH HER! ILL KICK YOUR ASS FLAME BOY!"

I looked at Ace and he smirked. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I smiled and tried not to laugh. Ace was trying to do the same. But the look on Sanji's face was too funny to not laugh at.

Ace and I both started laughing, he let go and Sanji continued to look angry.

"Calm down Sanji! (Y/n) and I are just friends." Ace said.

I smiled and continued to laugh. I was having fun but the words 'just friends' stayed in my mind.

A/n: yay! First chapter is done!! So I know it sucks so far, but I have a lot of plans for this story and it'll be better than it is now.