1

3 years ago
"Naruto-kun !!" Sasuke shouted from the distance.

Naruto turn his head towards his Raven haired friend.

"Yo! Sasu-chan!! Where have you been ?? I thought we're going to build a snowman.. Dattebayo !!" Naruto shouted with his catchphrase as he walk towards his Raven haired friend.

It was snowing that day. Sure it's very cold.

Sasuke himself felt as if he's going to freeze to death. Thankfully, Naruto noticed him shivering.

"Sasu-chan.. Are you cold ??" Naruto asked him with a caring tone.

Sasuke blushed as soon as he realized that his lover was giving him a question.

"N-no I-I'm not !!" Sasuke said in a stutter. His face turned as red as a tomato.

Naruto noticed him that he's lying to him. Naruto took off his jacket and wrapped it around his raven haired friend.

"It's not so cold anymore.. right??" Naruto said as he then gave the Raven a toothy grin.

"N-Naruto-kun.. w-what about you?? You're going to get cold !!" The Raven asked in a worry tone.

"Don't worry about me, Sasu-chan.. I'm stronger than you know !" Naruto patted the small raven's head.

Timeeeee Skippuuuuu>>>>>>>>

Naruto was laying on his bed, feeling not well. Maybe it's because yesterday he's freezing cold after he gave his jacket to sasuke. But he didn't regret it, it made him happy. That he could take care the only person who cares about him.

Then, his phone ringed.

It's sasuke.

"Naruto-kun.. is it ok for me to come over?? I want to return your jacket back.." Sasuke said on the phone.

"Ok.. the front door is open so you can use the front door. I'm not feeling that well.." Naruto replied then chuckled.

"Ok.. see you later then.. bye Naruto-kun!!" As then he ended the phone.

One minute later, Naruto heard a squeaking sound. The door of his room opened, revealing sasuke with Naruto's jacket on his hand.

As soon as he saw Naruto, he ran over to him.

"Naruto-kun!! Are you alright ??" Sasuke asked.

"I'm *sneeze* alright..Sasu-chan!!" Naruto still giving him his smile.

"No you're not!! It seems that you catch a cold. See.. this is why you have to wear a jacket in winter!" Sasuke said to him.

"But what matters the most is that you're ok.. Sasu-chan." Naruto said and patted the sasuke's head.

Sasuke's face turned red.

"B-baka." Sasuke muttered.

"Naruto-kun I'm going to make you a chicken porridge. So stay here.." Sasuke then dashed out of the blonde's room.

TIME SKIPPUUUU!!!!

Sasuke came to Naruto's room.

"Naruto-kun!!" Sasuke shouted to Naruto who's sleeping peacefully.

Sasuke shake Naruto's body.

Naruto opened his eyes.

"Ehhh Sasu-chan??? You're still here ????" Naruto asked.

He gets up and sat on his bed.

"Sit here, Sasu-chan!" Naruto patted his bed.

Sasuke sat next to him. As then he took the bowl of chicken porridge on a desk.

"Naruto-kun.. you-have-to-eat !!!" Sasuke said while holding a spoon with chicken porridge on it.

"I can do it myself, Sasu-chan." Naruto said to sasuke.

"Nope.. you're the one who needs treatment so I'm the one who's going to be the doctor and a nurse too !!" Sasuke smiled.

"Now Naruto-kun.. say ahhhh !" Naruto opened his mouth and let Sasuke spooning the food to his mouth.

Naruto felt his face blushed but decided to not show it.

"Your cooking is always the best.. Sasu-chan!" Naruto said.

Sasuke's face blushed.

"You can be a perfect wife if-" Naruto stopped after he realized of what he's talking about. Feeling his face turned red, he turned his head to the side.

Sasuke blushed even redder.

"W-what I mean is.. that.. you can be a perfect.. husband..." Naruto said while blushing.

Ahhh what a cute moment there... but sadly it didn't last forever.

Time Skippuuuu>>>>

"Naruto-kun !!" He heard his neighbor called him.

Naruto made his way towards the front door and opened it.

"Ahh Ryoka-san.. nice to meet you !" Naruto welcomed her.

"Naruto-kun.. this is an emergency!!!" Ryouka-san said, panicked.

"What kind of emergency..??" Naruto asked.

"It's about Sasuke-kun!!!" She said in a higher tone.

Naruto's face turned into a serious one.

"What about him ??!!" Naruto asked, worried about what happened to his best friend.

"He-... He-..."

------------------------------------
In this story sasuke's going to be the feminine one. I'm sorry if you don't like about sasuke being the feminine one so please forgive me!!        (;'Д`)