Dinner for two...

#Imagine

You're in the kitchen cooking because your boyfriend Harry is coming over. You get so busy & over the kettle boiling & the pan sizzling you don't hear your mom/sister letting him in. "It smells great in here!" You raise your head to see Harry walking into the kitchen with a grin on his face. "I could teach you" you offer. "I'd be happy to learn." he replies.

You start to bring him up to speed with what you've done so far and he keeps responding with "uhuh" "hmm" "yes chef!"

You swat at him with a dishcloth. "Whot?!" he smirks, leaning away & trying to shield himself with his hands.

You continue cooking, telling him each step & he repeats your every word. You stand at the stove, stirring the food slowly. The next thing, Harry stands behind you, wraps himself around you from the back, & you just melt. You can feel his warmth against your back & can smell his cologne. You stop mid-sentence & try to get your brain to function again. Your hand is clutched around the spoon, lymph. He holds your hand, covering it completely, & begins to help you stir the food. "I thought I'd get a practical lesson while we're at it" he says as he lowers his face, bringing it closer to yours.