Don't Forget...

#Imagine 

You & Niall go to the theme park together. While you'll are on one of the rides you suddenly tense up. Niall notices that something's wrong & turns to face you. 

You: Niall, can I speak to you? 

Niall: Ofcourse babe. You don't need to ask. What's wrong? 

You: Niall, I'm scared. 

Niall: You don't have t be scared, princess. I got you. 

You: *smiling faintly* I know, but that's not what I mean. 

Niall: Then what is it? 

You: You'll be leaving in a couple of days &...& I'm scared that you'll forget me. That you'll meet some other girl who's prettier,& funnier,& smarter than me & you'll forget all about me..forget that I even exist. 

Niall gently takes ahold of both your arms & turns you to face him so that he's looking directly into your eyes when he says "That is absolutely impossible. There is no one in the world who is prettier or more beautiful than you are. No one can make me laugh as much as you do.. & there is no other girl on earth who is as intelligent as you are. Not to me. You're my princess & there is nothing in the world that can make me forget you...forget this." He said it with such conviction that you believe every word that he said. He puts his arm around you & you place your head on his shoulder wishing you'll could stay like this forever. He kisses your forehead & rests his head on yours. 

The ferris wheel stops & everyone gets off but the two of you don't move. You'll simply sit there with your head resting against him & his hand in your hair. When it takes of again you'll are still in the same places suspended in time & you realize just how lucky you are. "You know what? Just to make sure that you don't forget me, I'm gonna be buzzing you all day." you say mockingly. 

Niall: Really? 

You: Yeah. I'm gonna be texting, & tweeting, & calling... 

He starts laughing "I'm gonna hold you to that." 

"Be careful what you wish for!" you warn, playfully. 

"Do you have any idea how long I've waited for this?" 

You: All your life? 

Niall: How did you know? Have ya been stalkin me? He raises an eyebrow & you crack up. 

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world" he muses, looking at you with an expression of amazement. 

You: Well it's a good thing you said guy & not person... 'cause that would be me. 

You reach over & kiss him on the cheek, holding him tight. He reciprocates & you settle with your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He gently strokes your arm with his thumb. 

Niall: Have you ever noticed how short these rides are? 

You: *smiling as you lift your head to see that the ride is over for the second time* Only always