New House

"Mom why didn't you show us the new house?" I ask my mom "Jason sweetie its a surprise!" My mom says excited. "IM SOO EXCITED!!" My little sister says in the back. She is the cutest little girl EVER! "So am I Teena!" I put in my black and red headphones and listen to music till he get to the house. I pulled  out my head phones just as we pull into a neighborhood. Huge houses with little yard. "Oh my god mom we DO NOT live here!" I say amazed "Oh my god Jason we DO live here!" I cant believe it this. We pull up to a huge white house with black shutters and a red door. "Wow!" I whisper. "OH MY GOD mommy its so BIG!" I hear Teena yell. "Jason are you coming?" I was staring at the house so long  I didnt realize that my family walked to the front door. I jog to them. "The doors original!" My mom says sounding proud. I didnt say anything. My mom opens the door to show a house full of boxes. "I hope the movers didnt break anything." The living room had a huge ash covered fire place, in the dining room there was a glass chandelier! "kids go pick out your room!" I hear my mom say. So I walk upstairs. "JASON LET ME PICK FIRST!" My baby sister says. I laugh "okay Te." I say. "YAY!" she yell ecstatically. "I pick....... Oh My God its so hard pick! Jason you pick first!" "oh.... Okay?" All of these rooms are huge. "Ill get this one okay?" I ask my sister. "AND ILL GET THIS ONE!" she says. I look at her. She picked the one right across the hall from me.  

                                                                                            4 hours later

"Honey will you go pick up dinner?" my mom ask "okay mom!" I walk to my sisters room and ask her what she wants from McDonalds "I dont know...... Can I come with you?" she ask. I nod. "Mom Teenas coming with me!" I yell. I run down stairs, put on my shoes, and grab my moms keys. "umm no honey not those keys." what? I wonder. She hands me a key chain with 2 keys. "what?" I ask. she giggles. "follow me!" I walk out side and HOLY SHIT BALLS!!!  "what the?" I ask. In our drive way there is a candy apple red Mustang "mom whos is this?" I ask "honey whos the only other person that can drive?" oh my god! ITS MINE? "Mom! it amazing!" She giggles again, I go pick up food. we eat, and im getting ready for bed. "Honey dont forget about school tomorrow! oh YEA! I dont wanna go. oh well!