I've seen some things..

I walk down the hall and see a kid with a busted lip.

"Hey!" I say. He looks at the ground before replying

"Hi" he replys "I don't wanna date you, you fag." Rage bubbles inside me! "I'm sorry... I have a loton my mind."

"Its fine!" I say trying to smile "Are you okay? You have a mark on your lip."

"I'm fine... I'm just, uh won a fight!" He says. proudly

"Thats cool!" I say not impressed "Well i got to get to Mr. Phillips for a quick tutor session!" I say waving. 

After me and Mr. Phillips "Totur session" It was time for sex ed. I walked down the hall and see a girl dancing with her boyfriend watching her. Cute couple. Emma and James. I countine to walk down the hall mind numb bofore reaching my classroom. I take a seat and put my head on my desk. 

I hear arguing in the back on the classoom. I look up to see two unfimilar faces. I walk up to them and say "Hey whats wrong?" The girl looks at me. "Is it any of your business?" I looked at her. Then the boy and slowly back away. I take my seat again.

"Hello class! Y'all know the drill. Take off all your clothes." A teacher say? I jolt my head up and see a women wearing a really short skirt. "Come here Ricky!" She says to a student. They start to makeout. What is going on? The teacher looks at me. She stops making out and says "You! Are you a new student?" I freeze. 

"Uh? No? Am I in the right class?" She smiles

"Not today! You need a partner, and for those clothes to come off! Ricky you're bi right? Go be his partner!" The Ricky kid walks over to me and rips off my shirt

"Uhh?" I say "I have a boyfriend." He just laughed and said 

"Does it matter in this class?" I feel my face go hot

"OOh new kid likes Ricky!!" The girl from before says "I'm Beth and this is my boyfriend Chris!" I smile. 

"Why does everyone get naked in this class?" 

"Because its Sex ED 2.0!" Chris says

I smile "I think I like it haha!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DID YALL LIKE THIS CROSS OVER WITH sugar-and-spice-heres STORY SEX ED 2.0!!!!! WE ARE DOING MORE CROSS OVERS!! LIKE AND COMMENT!