Chapter 2

June 7, 2016

Dear Jason,

Sorry I couldn't write to you yesterday, I was busy. My name is Adam Caldwell. I am also 17 years of age. My birthday is October 9th. I live in San Francisco. Sadly, I have no siblings. I have brown eyes and blond hair. I also love to read and write, as well as draw. My favorite color is blue. Because I am really shy, I don't have many friends. That is also why I haven't wrote to you until now. My best friends are Madison and Katelyn, who are soulmates and found out a while ago. I guess we're both the third wheel in the group.

I really hope that someday we can meet each other. It would be awesome to finally meet my soulmate. But until then, we can write to each other.

Nothing special happened today. It was just go to school and silently judge people all day. It is getting really close to the end of the school year, though. Exams. Yay!

I'm not captain of any teams. I don't really play sports. I normally have straight A's, but, sometimes, I have a B. Currently, my favorite song is Message Man by Twenty One Pilots. I don't really have a favorite work out song. I have heard of Eye of the Tiger and it is a really good song. I haven't heard of Dollhouse, though, but I'll be sure to check it out. I have to go now, I'm going to a party with Madison. I hate it when she drags me to parties. Wish I could just hang out with you.

Well, time to socialize! (or at least try)

~Adam

~~~~~

Hello people! Tis I! Meg! I'm just writing this to remind you guys that I wrote this part. Hope you all enjoyed this part. BUH-BYE!