Chapter 8

July 5, 2016

Jason, 

I have always wanted to have my soulmate live close to me. I remember fantasizing about it all the time when I was a little kid. I would think about where we would go on our first date, what would happen, and other things. I would draw pictures of what I thought my soulmate would look like. It's what got me into drawing in the first place.

But, with the realization that my soulmate lives no where close to me, I think it has...opened my eyes. I realized that it is even cooler to have your soulmate from somewhere else. We get to share stories about our hometowns, and how beautiful the landscape is or might be. It's not just a person from the same place I grew up, somewhere I already know a lot about. It's amazing that you're from somewhere completely new to me, somewhere I can learn about. New landscapes to see and admire. 

It has also made your trip mean so much more to me. I am surrounded by other people and their soulmates, and, knowing that my soulmate is far away from me, sometimes I envy them. You coming here is amazing. I'll finally get to meet my soulmate. 

I can't believe I will finally get to meet you! In person! It'll be great.

Love, 

Adam

------------A/N--------------

Hey it's Meg, here is the next update...Don't forget to Vote and Comment! Love you all!