Chapter 9

July 5th, 2016 

Dear  Adam 

Truth is I never thought I'd get a soulmate. When I was in middle school/freshmen year I got bullied a lot. I would come home bloody and bruised, they would shove me into lockers and beat me up in the locker room. Besides that they would tell how I would never get a soulmate and if I ever did they wouldn't want me. I used to write to you on pen and paper, they would find my papers and rip them up. 

One day I was walking home and this kid named Delmer (stupid name for a stupid kid) pulled me into a abandoned lot. He kept beating me up, I went home that day with 2 broken ribs, a fractured wrist, a broken ankle and leg, and finally a busted skull. My old home was a few houses down. I barely made it to the door. Luckily my sister was home because she was sick. She called an ambulance and I was in the hospital for a few weeks. 

My mom and dad decided that moving was the best for all of us. So from Nebraska we moved to Indiana. When we moved I met Meghan and she helped me with self defense, but little did I know that would end up on the football team and become captain. But suddenly I was popular and good looking (according to the ladies and Meghan) That's how Meg and I met Brandon. 

I still have all the letters that I wrote to you, maybe I'll bring them. I'm glad that I have you Adam, I'm glad I'm your my soulmate. I can't wait to meet you. 

-Jason Gray