Friday night's.

I could feel someone watchig me over the bushes. I feel scared  and danger. sudenly i regret runing

 away from home, i couldnt go back i told myself, not this time.

I ran across houses, street,  until i ended up getting lost at the end of the city.  But still, i felt eyes on me.

I sat down on the grass thinking, maybe i should go back home, maybe i can tell my parents that im getting bullied alot, and i cant handle it anymore. maybe i shouldnt go.

"You shouldnt go."

I heard a deep voice coming from behind me, but i couldnt care less. i wanted to kill myself so many times. If  i had a dollar everytime i wanted or thiking about killing myself, well i would be millionar.

I could hear his breathing getting closer, until he sat beside me. i could feel his energie, but couldnt see right. my eyes were puffed from crying.

"Why would you care?' i shout at him.

"i care, love" the deep voice says.

He takes out a knife out of his bag and grin at me.

At this point, yes i cared that i didnt wanted to die anymore, not like this anyways.

I got up and ran as fast as i could, i ended up on a hi way.

I got really stressed and ran infront of a car. And ye that was stupid of me cause i almost got kill'd.

I was screaming for help and wavig my hands in the air for ettention. I felt like i had no more time, that his going to get me.

A dark blue car stop infront of me. "oh my god thank you thank you!' i shouted.

the guy in the car did sigh to let me in.

I sat down and closed te door. "thankyou sir! this guy was chasing me  and-" i got cut off by a knife going thru me.

"w-w-whaat" i said stubborn.

i fell and could just hear the guy laughing. i looked up and finaly saw his face, young and handsome, probably 16 year old. he waved me goodbye, and i couldnt stay my eyes open, they just

closed

slowly.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'Lily wake up!' My mom called from downstairs.

i woke up confused. "Wow that was a weird dream," i say to myself.

I always dream of someone following me, its creepy. Since my sister Ariana died 3 year's ago in a car, i always have a bad dream of her, or what happened.

i look at my clock, it was 7h Am, Friday 4 October.

 i got up  and start off  curling my long brown hair and doing my makeup. My makeup is always a cateye  and red lipstick, . I get my clothes witch is a beautiful floral dress, and some white convers.

I pick up my bag and go to my friend lana, who's across the street.

Its not been long since i started 10 grade class. I hate it. Sometimes i just leave  with Lana and we walk across town, By the way i live in California, L.A. Me and lana always go swiming at the beach with a couple of friends every weekend witch is fun.

Today me, Lana, Kian and Marilyn are going eating at the mall, There's usualy no one there cause its the week. Its my favorite place to go and relax.

-Arived at school.- next chapter.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hope you guys like my story.

Give mee feedbaack if you liked it :D