Chapter 2.

-Arived at school-

"lana, meet me at my locker after class ok?" I say. 

Lana gives me a sigh and I walked to my locker witch is at the 3th  floor, as I was walking up the stairs I catch up a gang of girls talking about some new guys, one of them said they would try to sleep with them.

"wow sluts" I whisper under my breath.

"What was that hun?" she asked me. She had a cake face. She had false eyelashs, bleach blonde hair, fake boobs, mostly everything on her.

"Wow that surprise me you know I was talking about you." I say, regret sayig this.

"Im not done with you missy." she walk away.

"sorry" one of the girls say. She had short brown hair, not much makeup, she had natural beauty. "we all hate her. And its not true that 'were' going to sleep with the new guys."

"Sorry I was a bit harsh" I laughed.

" its okay, hey what's your name anyways?"

"I'm Lilly, Lilly Walker." I smiled at her. "and you?"

"I'm Lila leeroy" she smiled back. " we should get going.

I sigh and we walked up the stairs.

"So what's up with the new guys?" I ask Lila.

"Oh, their in our classes, nothing special. Theirs one named, James Sahyounie, I know  that because I used to go to school with him, we were bestfriend and still are. And theirs jai something,  that I don't really know him personaly." Lila explains. " I think James and jai are friends."

"Where did you go to school with james?" I ask curious.

" Oh I don't remember, it was in Melbourne somewhere"

"MELBOURNE? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING THEIR? its the other side of the planet." I almost shout.

"i'm from their" she giggles. "I moved here cause my mom needed a job and all my cousin, family are here."

" Ok." I calm  myself.  "it's  really dangerous there."

"What  makes you say that?" Lila ask.

"Uh my sister, died their. I used to go there, to meet my family, we had like 2 houses, one here and one in Melbourne, but when my sister died, we never went back." I say holding my tears back.

"Oh god! i'm so,  so,  so sorry! I didn't mean to bring this up Lilly omg im sorry"

"Its okay I don't mind talking about it." I say.

----------

Up to my class I look around to find a place, Lila does sigh to me to site beside of her. We were at the end of the class so nobody can hear us talk. I looked around and their was no new guys here.

"Were you sure their going in our classes?" I ask Lila.

"yes, look"

She shows me a text from james that their going to be late for class.

15 minutes goes by and we are reading our book's for our book research.

I was concentrading on my book and writhing on my paper the importent details.  I heard  the class room door open, and people talking very loud. I didn't pay attention on who it was, until Mr. Frank said; Everybody, welcome James, and jye. I look up and wow is all I can say.

"Uh sir its jai not jye." i say, not realizing i said it out loud.

" Oh well sorry young boy, You guys  can site beside this two young ladies" Mr. Frank says, pointing at Lila and me.

I look beside me and their was two site empty. Oh god I whisper to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, like, vote, :)

Hope you like itt