Chapter 3

Basically, what happened is jai caught me looking at him a couple of time's,  but nothing special happen in particulary.

Finally lunch time.

I go get kian, marilyn to go too the mall and eat, and meet Lana there. We walked 1 bloc, "thank god the mall isn't that far away" I say under my breath.

"Yee, if the mall would be way far away I would be stuck eating at school." Kian says.

I giggle. "Thank god you have us kian!"

-Arived at the mall-

"Hey bitccch"

I hear someone shout behind me. I look behind and theirs Lana with the biggest smile she can pull off.

"Haaaaay sluuutt" I say hugging her.

I could feel some stranger's looking at us weird, from shouting 'bitch and slut' everytime we meet.

"I have so much to talk about" Lana start off.

"Me too! ommmmg" I shout.

"Lets go to starbucks!" Lana shouts.

"Aww I wanted to go to Tacobell." Marilyn says.

"Well I can go with you Marilyn, you guys can go to starbucks." kian says.

I could totally see Marilyn and kian going out. Theirs so cute. AHH.

--

We walk up to starbucks and order our drinks and then sat down. Lana talked about how her ex boyfriend, Marcus was a dick, and actualy cheated on her with Lana  other bestfriend. I, talked about the new guys, and I could totally tell that Jai was hiting on me, he was giving me winks, and give'd me his number, on the other hand me and james actualy go well with each other, he gived his number also, and were probably chilling later on the day.

"Ouuuu Lily!" lana says giving me a wink.

"Oh shut up! I don't like him, were just friends." I say.

"talking about that, theirs james and jai, now shut up and act like nothing happened." I say straight up to Lana.

She giggled.

"HII james!" I shout at him.

" haaay lily!" he says, pulling a char next to us.

"I thought you were going to be with lila?" I ask curious.

"She had homework and had to do it in class, but anyways what are you doing here?"

"oh, were just always come here to relax, sometime we ditch school just to come here."  I say smilling.

" ouu bad ass lily"  Jai had the nerve to say.

"Totally" I say puling off my bitch mode.

" Anyways do you want to ditch school with us" james ask me.

I look at Lana with a big smile.

So does she.

" I think that's a yes" jai says laughing.

lana and I giggled. "yes" we say in sync.

"where are we going?" Lana ask james.

" to our house, if you don't mind" James says giving us a wink.

---------------------------------------------------

comment if you liked it cause I said soo.

JOKE (: Hope you liked it!