3:Too Much

Samantha's perspective:
"Umm sure." Adriana answers.
Nerves trickle down my back. I need to tell her. Max told me what happened and I must confront her about it. Even if she kills me.
I bring her to a private room and I begin.
"I'm just gonna cut right to the point, I know what happened this morning." Sweat starts going down my back." I am asking you to stop doing this to people."
"W-what are you t-talking about? I never did anything!" I can see straight through her lie.
"You can talk to me, I know you're lying. Just try to-"
My breath is gone. Her lips are pushing against mine. Damn. She's a good kisser. She's warm. Like a gentle, sexy light. But this is wrong. I will never like her. She's cruel, as beautiful as she is.
I pull away. "No. You're cruel. You're unloveable. Maybe if you weren't such a coward. Now I know you're secret and I will never forget it. "

Why do we have the same second period class? We both go into the classroom. She stares at me. I feel kinda proud of myself. I hope to never speak to her again
"Okay class we are going to start the school year by doing a project, in Spanish of course, about you and your assigned partner."
I swear if I get Adriana I am going to die. I look at the list put out with our assigned partner.

I'm dead.