three

y/n's pov

"Because I'm not afraid of people who can only ride kiddie rides at a carnival!"

The crowd that formed around is frantically gasped — several snickers from certains, but it was mainly quiet.

I shockingly covered my mouth as he seemed very angry.

He swiftly grabbed my arm and with a small tug, I was stumbling after him. I glanced around for Mikasa, who I spotted making out with a blonde girl upstairs quickly shoving the curtains shut.

I panicked inside, what would he do? Would he try to hurt me? Oh shit I fucked up.

I gasped in air as he dragged me to a deserted area. He turned to me, his grey eyes piercing me along with his cold aura.

"You fucked with the wrong person, Y/n." He said grabbing me by my jacket, he looked at my frightened and widened eyes and set me down, aggressively walking off. I choked on air, and once I caught my breath, I walked back into the party.

The entire crowd went silent as I walked back. The music was off, everyone was silent, and even people who were kissing in the crowd stopped.
"What did he do?" Some asked.

"Did he hurt you?" Others said, to many replying, "there's no wounds, dumbass!"

I took a deep breath in. "He did nothing, he just said I messed with the wrong person and left." I smiled awkwardly and walked into the building quickly.

Wiping my now sweaty palms on my black dress.

"Mikasa!" I repeatedly called out. She stumbled downstairs hair messy and outfit wrinkled.

"We have to go." I said grabbing her hand and walking out.

"Why?" She asked snorting out a laugh.

After a walk home and I explained everything.

She, like everyone else, was very surprised.

"Why is everyone so shocked? I don't understand." I said sighing as I stared out the window.

"He's such a asshole I'm surprised he didn't beat the shit out of you. "

"Why didn't he then?"

"No clue." She sighed as I got out of the car.

"See ya tomorrow I guess." I smiled as I walked into my house.

Unlocking the door, I felt the cold air. I shivered a little, I must have left the air conditioning on. It was odd though, since it was fall; I'd suppose I would have the heater on. Walking into the kitchen I saw the time, being 1:37 am. Quickly I ate some food and turned on my laptop, checking my School's Twitter.

It was blowing up.

Videos of me, people talking about me, and all about how Levi didn't beat the shit out of me. To my own curiosity, I researched him. First,  popped up a police record. It said how he got charged with vandalism, shoplifting, underaged drinking and smoking, stuff like that. Then I found old school records, and photos of him. He was a cute kid, who knew he'd turn so dark.

My phone buzzed, and I picked it up.

Unknown:
"Browsing through my boyfriends information? Wow."

My eyes widened. Millions of questions ran through my head. Who was this? He had a girlfriend? Why? How did she get my number? How does she know? Then I remembered.

Flashback 

"S-sorry." I said softly, pushing my hair behind my ear. "But what do you want?"

"He wants me." The ginger girl grinned at me.

"And why are you telling me this?" I crossed my arms out of habit; tilting my weight to one side.

"No, I don't want you idiot, " he said pushing the tiny girl away forcefully, making her fall back. "I want, to know why you keep staring at me."

Present

Me:
"How did you get my number?"

Unknown:
"I have my ways. He loves me, remember that. If you don't, you'll regret getting in my way."