Take Me To Neverland

Take me to Neverland (TMTN )

                            ~~INTRODUCTION~~

Brooklyn Watson is just another 19 year old, cute, bubbly , smart girl .But she isn't good looking , well that's what she thinks . She dreams of becoming a Hollywood superstar .

Fame will come her way , but not as she wants it to come .

What happens when she suffers a heartbreak ?

What happens when she decides to get life back on track ?

What happens when she gets into her dream college ?

What happens when she accidentally meets " every girl's dream " , smoking hot , super handsome college football team captain Marcus Radcliffe.

Her life turns upside down ,

Her life begins ...

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus Radcliffe isn't any other 20 year old, he has got everything that he has ever wanted in life . He is smoking hot & equally intelligent . He has been a hit amongst the girls throughout his life .He is the college football team captain . But his dreams don't just stop here , they begin right from this point.He aspires to become a Professional Footballer .

What happens when he finally gets his dream opportunity ?

What happens when his paths crossed with the cute & shy Brooklyn Watson?

What happens when he needs to choose between love and dreams ?

What happens when he makes a decision ?

His life turns upside down ,

His life begins .

*******************************************

Hi there people ✌

Take Me To Neverland is my first book at Wattpad and for that matter , my very first book in general .

I am a bit inexperienced , but i am trying to do full justice to the story and the characters .

Thanks for choosing this book . I hope you have a good time reading it .
😊😄

And lastly PLEASE LIKE , COMMENT AND VOTE for Take Me To Neverland 🙏

I would love to know your views and opinions about the story .

Do share this book, reccomend it to your friends. Thanks

Peace & Love

Peace & Love ❤