Chapter 24

Take Me To Neverland (TMTN)

【Chapter Song ● Reminding Me by Shawn Hook ft Vanessa Hugdens.】

*I had to put this song in this chapter too, because this sing fits in perfectly.*

PS- I'm dedicating this chapter to HormonyInDark because when I was stuck with what to do next? She put this idea in my head. Thanks alot for the help babe 😘😘

Marcus's POV ~

" If you walk out of this room then your lover's future will be in trouble."

I turned around to see a half naked Angie Crawford, getting up from the couch. The same couch where she was trying to seduce me a few seconds ago.

"What do you mean, Angie?" I asked her irritated.

"You know, my mom owns Entertainment Portal."

"So?" I said, disinterested. I knew she was trying to elongate the conversation which, according to me, was over minutes back.

"So, isn't your little Brook trying to get a job out there? I can easily hire and fire someone Marcus." Her words forced me look at her, a sight I was previously not bothered to look at. I felt disgusted that I couldn't understand why she was trying to get up close and personal all this time.

"You'll do no such thing." I said, looking at her and analyzing what she could say next.

"Oh believe me baby, I will do just that if you walk out this room."

Her words were as clear as water. She wanted things to happen between us when I certainly did not.

"Angie, you're not this. You're better than this. Why are you doing this?" I asked her, dumbfounded by her words.

"Can't you see, my love? I love you and I can't see you talking about that bitch all the time. I want you all to myself."

Anger flared within me, I could not accept anyone calling my girlfriend, a bitch. "How dare you call her a bitch?" I said.

"Stop all your drama Marcus and listen up, you want your silly little girlfriend to have a bright future, right? " She asked me, her eyes showing that she had a wicked plan arising in her mind.

"Definitely." I said. I couldn't not let Brooklyn live her dreams. I've seen how hard she's worked for all this, how hard she has worked to stand up and make a name in this industry, all by herself. I couldn't let some stupid fake love strucked kitten, to take my love's happiness away.

"Then let's have a deal." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion at her words. " Oh don't worry my love, I bet you're going to love this deal."

"Will you just spill your deal?" I replied. She came forward and stood right in font of me. Her hands touched my cheeks and her lips were, merely inches apart mine. I knew what she was going to propose, I had an inklink about it. Her actions made it more clear.

"Well, I won't take away Brooklyn's job. In return, you have to do as I say."

I jolted out of my dream and realized where I was, in a flight to Madrid. I took some time to come out of my thoughts, thoughts about that dream in particular. The dream which wasn't a dream. The dream which was a harsh reality of my life, the dream that changed my life forever. Memories of that day bring back only sorrow. That day was the most difficult day of my life and I'm still bound to that stupid deal and I can't do anything about it.