Chapter 14

So, here is my first attempt in writing a mature or I would call it, mildly mature chapter. I don't know how is it, but I can say one thing for sure that I'm not a pro at writing let alone writing explicit scenes. Took some ideas from here and there and finally came up with this.

Hope you guys like it.

***************

Take Me To Neverland(TMTN)

Chapter's song ● Touch by Little Mix】

Brooklyn's POV~

Restless

That's the word that could perfectly describe my state of mind when I heard Nat's words.

"Kiss Brooklyn"

My eyes immediately fell on Marcus's brown ones and I for the first time, couldn't read him. I couldn't get what was going on in that mind, what is he going to do, will he do it ? Or will he not ?

My heartbeat was racing like a formula one car or maybe faster than that. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice Marcus was now standing right infront of me. His breath fanning my face, his brown eyes staring into my blue one's.And then he leaned forward, his lips brushed past mine. My eyes immediately shut in anticipation. I knew what was to come next.

Everyone around us was cheering, I could hear gasps as Marcus lent forward. My heartbeats were going at a rate, that felt new to me. As he neared me, my driziness, at once, was gone.

His lips, then touched mine. A tingly sensation travelled from my lips to the tip of my toes. Slowly, the kiss deepened. Marcus nibbled my lower lip, causing my stomach to flip. A feverish sensation ran from my lips to the pit of my stomach. These sensations, were foreign for me yet, I liked experiencing them. After those teasingly luring pecks, finally we kiss. Different feelings were beginning to burst within me causing butterflies erupt in my stomach. The kiss was getting deeper and deeper. Better and better.

And then, all of a sudden, he pulled away. At that moment, his eyes held that same expression that they held a few minutes ago. There was a hint of fear, a hint of guilt. He pulled away from me and stormed out of the club. His behaviour was scaring me.

Had I done something wrong ?

I couldn't stop my feet from following him. At an instance, I too, walked out of the club. I ran towards the parking lot because I expected Marcus to be there. And he was there. Infront of his car, drinking beer. He noticed me, but didn't acknowledge my presence.

"I am sorry." I said.

"Brook, you shouldn't be here." He said.

That was it ? That's all he had to say ? Then I guess, I did do something wrong.

"Why are you doing this Marc?"

"I am not doing anything... you should...probably go back in there." He said after shifting a little, as if, he didn't want to be close to me. As if he was trying to go away. But I won't let that happen. I won't let him ignore me without even giving me a reason for that.

"Marcus, you're being kiddish here. And why? Because you didn't like the kiss we had out there ? Okay, I agree, I may not have been your best kiss. But, you can't blame me for that. You are my first. That out there, was my first ever kiss. I can't do anything if you didn't like that," I tried holding back my tears but, they just wouldn't stop. The water in my eyes was now falling through my cheeks. Marcus heard my sob and turned towards me. "No matter how much you detest me right now, you will always be my first kiss now Marc. I can't help it if I wasn't good at it. I'm sorry, okay? I really am sor-" I was about to apologize again when the familiar lips touched mine again, similar sensations erupted within me, again. But this time, his kiss was more urgent, more needy. It was as if he was telling me that it's not my fault. As if, he was proving whatever I said, wrong. His hands travelled down to my waist and his touch ran shivers down my spine. He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. Even more deeper than what he did a few moments back. My fingers intertwined with his hair.