Fangirls

Marie and Michel sat in Michel's house at 12:00 midnight. They were having a sleepover and constantly watching their favorite You Tubers, Venturiantale and Stampylongnose. At about 12:30 they saw a shadow outside. They looked. It was hit the target and the King TreePig! "Let's check it out!" Michel said. "Okay that's what I was going to say!" Marie exclaimed as they snuck out of the house to the two figures. They hid behind a tree as they watched them throw something on the ground and out popped a portal. They jumped in. "I think we should go!" Cried Marie as the pulled Michel in. "Wait what?!" Yelled Michel, but they already had gone through.

"What? Minecraft?!" Exclaimed Marie as they had entered a familiar Minecraft world. The place was filled with huge structures and shops. It also had many minecart tracks to get you to where you wanted to go. They looked around. Was it Stampy's Lovely World? They did not know. They found the housing district and walked in. It was filled with houses people had built. "Can we go in the pink one?" Michel asked excitedly. "Not right now." Marie answered. They were there to investigate. "That Nether Brick house looks suspicios." She said. They went in. "Hey a lever." Exclaimed Michel as she pulled it revealing a secret door. "Cool!" Whispered Marie excitedly as they headed down the ladder. They saw it, what HitTheTarget was planing. All of stamp's dogs, trapped in little cages. It was indistuctable! They tried to free the dogs but they had no tools or anything. They did not own the dogs so they could not make them teleport. Worst of all they started hering footsteps. "Hide!" Yelled Michel quietly as they darted behind the wall.

Great chapie bad news so here it goes,

Sam Saga and Lilly and Peter will no longer be published. I still have some good news though. Whoever writes the best continued version of the two will get a story dedicated to them.

P.S. If you do continue the stories give me some credit or your story will not be counted as a nominee.

Best of luck

PenguinChick