Oh No!

Marie woke up before everyone and fixed up breakfast so that everyone could eat. She heard a knock and ignored it. The knock at the door was louder. "Ugh! Who is it?!" She yelled. "Just open the door." The person said. "Fine whatever." Marie replied. She opened the door and saw a tree pig. She slammed the door. "Alright I opened it!" "But you shut it the second you opened it let me in!" The tree pig called. "Why are you here?!" Marie asked. "Oh no reason. Why should I tell you anyway?" The tree pig replied. "Tell me because of these three reasons, I would like some porkchops for dinner, you are a dumb head, and I have a sword." Marie stated. So she let the tree pig in and drew her sword, "Oh and did I tell you that this is diamond?" Marie asked. The tree pig took her sword and picked her up and carried her out of the house. "Is this some sort of kidnapping session!?" Marie yelled. "Yep." The tree pig replied. "Oh than in that case," She said and kicked him right in the face and took back her sward and she told the pig, "I will let you live if you will go back to your master and tell him you failed!" "Y-Yes ma'am!" The tree pig ran away squealing like crazy. She ran the quarter mile back to Stampy's house. She smelled a burning noise. The waffles! Oh No! She ran back in. It was windy and the smoke from the chimney was going everywhere the waffles were alright! Imortal was cooking. "Thanks for starting some waffles!" Imortal said. "Thank you for starting to finish them!" Michele came down stairs, "Hi guys." She said.

Soon Venturian and Stampy came down to. Marie told them all about her crazy morning.