DO YOU WANNA KNOW MY SECRET?!

As they walked they found a camp, full of nothingness, they did find some food and slept for the night.

The next morning, they woke up and appeared to be surrounded by men in terrible outfits that were out of style.

"Who are you?" Venturian asked.

"We are wizards, we worship king HitTheTarget, do you?" One asked.

"No." Marie replied. After that, they were tied up quicker than you could say hi. It was a spell. They were then taken to a pillar that had a statue of HitTheTarget on top they were then tied to it with another spell.

One wizard said, "First the boy, then the cat, then the small girl,then the taller one."

"Who are you Callin' small?" Marie asked in an angry voice.

"I thought I made that clear" said the wizard who had named the order of the four rescuers.

"No, you did not make it clear enough." Marie said in a very sarcastic voice.

"Bring the boy to me!" One of the wizards said pointing to Venturian, and with the wave of his hand, the wizard untied only Venturian and tied his hands back up. Without hesitation, the wizard turned Venturian into a whole different man. He looked scary and had blood all over him, and all he said before running away was, "Do you want to know my secret?!"

Next was Stampy, and before the wizard could make him an individual prisoner, they broke free and ran, and before they knew it they were in the middle of the woods with a man with a knife that asked them, "Do you want to know my secret?!"

"Don't kill me!" Stampy pleaded.

"But I just wanted to show you my secret!" He told them.