DANG YOU HITTHETARGET!!!!!

"Grr!" Said Marie, "What the heck are you doing you can't hurt an innocent cat like that!"

"Yeah!" Said Imortal. "Stampy is just a cat."

"Guys that isn't helping!" Stampy said.

"RRRRUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!" Marie screamed as they turned and ran. "Man first Michelle then Venturian! We're loosing people left and right here!" She yelled furiously.

"Whoah calm down, just chill." Imortal said.

"How can you be chillin' at a time like this!" Marie yelled and ran away. She came back like 10 seconds later.

"What was that?!" Stampy said.

"I was being awesome!" Marie said.

"Ain't that the truth." Imortal said sarcastically.

Okay whatever this is the part where things get explosive.

BOOM! They heard a sound. "Oh my Gosh!" Marie yelled, there were explosions over ahead of them. They watched, they went toward it and found a horrible sight, raw chicken! Somebody killed a lake chicken!

"No!" Imortal cried.

"Do you want to know my secret!?" A voice said behind them.

"Oh crud." Marie said.

Stampy ran up and pushed him down a rocky hill to keep him from hurting anyone. He rolled and rolled and fell on his head.

"Where am I?" Venturian said as he got up.

"Oh my gosh!" Marie said.

"Then they saw a figure over the other hill, it was HitTheTarget!