Ch. 2: Fabulous Greeting Party

The honey blonde girl, sighed once more while fixing her black cargo pants. The man standing next to her, chose her outfit. Apparently, "black is always in season", as if; he just wanted everyone to be matching. The long-sleeved crop top was black with grey horizontal stripes, which also matched her grey booties. Well, at least having Tern as guild master was a plus when it came to fashion advice.
Speaking of the fashionista himself; he wore a light blue v-neck with a black denim jacket over top. And why is he even wearing black and white diamond-patterned pants with black platform-heeled boots? To top it all off were some aviators.

"You look like a jerk dirt bag."

"Dia take that back this instance!" Tern replied in a huffy attitude and taking out his signature large feathered fan. "Hmmph! And I thought we were besties..." [1]

The expression on Dia's face was that of pure shock, then horror, and finally disgust. The thought sent shivers straight down her spine. So shocked, she couldn't even reply. Yet another reason she babysat him.

They both turned their heads in alertness when they heard a loud whistle. Dia jumped out of her skin, when a loud squeal pierced the air, and Tern pulled her up into a tight hug. He spun around a few moments, before setting her on solid ground.

"Yay!!!! They're here!!! Oh how I missed them."

"Tern, you are way too sentimental and touchy feely for my liking..." She muttered, while dusting herself off.

A loud boom erupted out of nowhere, and giant red, yellow, and blue feathers fell onto the off-boarding passengers. And there stood Tern, arms held up in the air, before quickly lowering them to fan himself with his fan and winked.

Sylvia's POV

He didn't....he did. My life is over. I sat down, hugging my legs to my chest. Why me!? What did I do to deserve this torture? I wanna cry!!!!

3rd POV

Sabertooth looked upon the scene with either complete shock or utter annoyance. Nel walked past them, with her luggage, and that's when they noticed her attire. A cowled, sleeveless, and fitted navy tunic-dress that stopped just after her butt with grey-blue leggings and cuffed dark grey combat boots. And the tunic, that hugged her hips, had silvery-white designs on the edges in swirls and a matching corset around her waist.

Rogue's POV

What's with this guild? I can stand only one of them.

Sting spit out a few feathers, and I couldn't help but crack a small smile. That's when I heard a soft voice speak. "You should smile more. It looks nice on you." Turning my head, I saw it was "her" that had spoken. And she turned and joined her guild mates. For some strange reason my face felt hotter. Was she....? No. It was just an innocent compliment, right? But either way her smile is nicer.

...
...

------please tell me I just didn't think that-------

Wait, now I'm talking to myself! I know lo-[2]!

Can this get any worse?

Yes. Yes it can.

Sting's creeper grin and elbow nudging were beginning to attract Frosch's curiosity.

"Rogue. Fro likes her." Is it me or am I developing a fever?

3rd POV

Nina had jumped onto Tern, who tried(keyword is tried), to pry his sister from his being.

"Darling dear sister. I DEMAND TO BE RELEASED FROM YOUR CLUTCHES!!!" Tern swatted at her with his fan, before he drew his tiny guild into a group hug. "Big brother has missed you all terribly! So guess what I have in store for all of us?"