1

Father.' A slender young man dressed in white suit came into the hall and bowed to the king. His suit was full of crystals which shined  brightly, making the guy give people a sense of elegance and prestige. He was Luhan, the prince of EXO planet. The king whom Luhan called father sat on a seat coated with gold and jewellery beamed and said 'My dearest son, you are now 25 years old already. It's time for you to get married...' Luhan looked up as he heard about his marriage. 'Father, how many times have I told you that I'll find my love by myself!' Luhan knew that his father was going to arrange some blind dating for him. 'What do you think about Patricia, the eldest daughter of Duke Lucas?' 'Saw her once in the birthday party of my sister. She is intelligent and elegant.' Luhan replied plainly. The king seemed to be satisfied with this positive answer. 'Very good, very good... You are going to marry her, my son.' The king said. Luhan was shocked once he heard it. His voice became louder and protested 'Father!' The king ignored him and continued to say 'The marriage of you two will benefit the country a lot. The wealth of her family will become the stablest capital source of our economy.' 'But father! I will never marry someone that I don't love! I refuse to marry her!' Luhan shook his head and said sternly. The king had predicted that his son would say something like that but he wasn't panicked. 'You and Patricia are having an engagement ceremony today. You must attend this!' The king was going to force Luhan to marry. 'I'm not going to listen to you!' Luhan ran and left the hall. The king signalled a few guards and said 'Once you have caught him, lock him in his room!' The guards nodded and started to chase Luhan.