8

Suzy and Luhan were having dinner again. They sat opposite to each other and no one talked. Luhan slowly put down his spoon. 'Eh? What's wrong? How come you stop eating?' Suzy asked. Luhan looked at her seriously. 'Suzy ah, I think... It's time for me to leave...' He finally had the guts to say that. Suzy suddenly felt a bit upset. 'Where are you going to? Home?' She asked calmly, trying to hide her emotion. 'No! I tried so hard to leave my home and I will never want to go back again!' Luhan was very sensitive at the word 'home' as it reminded him the blind marriage that his father forced him to face. 'Then... Where are you going? Do you have your phone? Money? Credit card?' Luhan shook his head as he had none. 'Then where are you going when you leave?' Although Suzy also thought that this was none of her business anymore, she was curious. 'I... I don't know...' Luhan looked a bit frustrated. 'But anyway, I have stayed in your house long enough. I shouldn't be bothering you anymore. Sorry for causing all the troubles and also thank you for everything you've done to me...' He stood up and slowly walked to the door.

Looking at Luhan walking to the door, Suzy bit her lower lip.

'Wait.' She said.