36

Luhan stood up and walked to the kitchen. 'I will make you congee okay. Just sit on the couch for a while.' Suzy nodded and looked at Luhan. Although Luhan hadn't cooked before, he tried his best and made the best congee he could make for his beloved one. Suzy looked at the hardworking look of Luhan and she smiled sweetly. 'Dala. Luhan's love cong...' When Luhan held the bowl of congee out to the living room, he found out that Suzy had fallen asleep on the sofa. He quietly put a cushion under her head and kneeled down to take a good look of his sleeping Suzy. Suzy slept like a baby. Luhan smoothed her silk-liked hair. Due to fever, her lips and cheeks were pink, somehow making her look like a doll. Luhan's heart suddenly beat so fast when he noticed her slightly red lips. He realized that although they had been together for a few months, they hadn't kissed once. They hugged, they held hands, they dated but not even had a "real" kiss. Luhan always wanted to kiss her but he was too shy to take the initiative. Looking at the sleeping Suzy, he had decided what to do. He slowly leaned forward, inch by inch. Not to wake Suzy  up, he held his breath as their faces were just an inch apart. At the time Luhan decided to touched her lips, suddenly Suzy opened her eyes. They looked into each other's eyes and Suzy  was startled by the extremely close look of Luhan. Luhan was a bit shocked too. But he didn't stop and just leaned forward. Their lips met..