23

Suzy startled and looked at him. 'He must be kidding.' She thought. 'What if we are not pretending?' He said it again. 'Luhan you are drunk. Don't drink that beer anymore.' Suzy reached to take away Luhan's can. Luhan suddenly stopped her by grabbing her hand. He looked into her eyes with determination. 'No I'm not.' 'Luhan, you...' Suzy tried to shrink but Luhan just grabbed even more tightly. 'Im serious. I don't want to be fake couple with you. I don't want to pretend. I want this to be real.' Not giving Suzy time to reply, Luhan continued 'Before running away from home, I hated my everything. I hate my life and all those people who brought that life to me. I didn't trust anyone. Until... I met you. You changed me... in the way that I have never expected. I started to open my heart and I realized that my heart goes towards you. My heart beat extremely fast when I hugged you in the fashion contest, did you feel that? Did you? Did you?' Luhan eagerly looked at Suzy, hoping her reply the answer he wanted. 'No...' The unfavorable word slipped out of Suzy lips. Luhan showed his disappointment by slowly releasing Suzy's hand. Suzy unexpectedly grabbed his big warm hand back and her fingers intertwined with his. She slowly looked and said 'because my heart beat frantically also...' The lips on both faces curled up. Luhan embraced her and Suzy planted her head on his chest and closed her eyes, feeling the poundings inside.