The Moon and the Girl

"Alright, i'll have the bacon sandwich with a diet coke, please? And my friend here will have the same thing, right, Ayden?" I hate having my friends order for me at a resturant, especially one of my favorites. But, without hesitation, I nodded my head in agreement. The old lady wrote down our orders, and walked away from our table. "You know, it's annoying when you think you know what I want to eat, Jordy." I boomed out in anger. "You literally act just like my father!" Jordy bounced back and chuckled. "Hey! Don't need to get angry! I didn't mean to burst your bubble. If you didn't want that, you should've just said so!" He was right, I should have done that. I guess this is what he means when he says I never speak for myself. "Fine, i'll just change my order when she comes back." I decided, just as a waitress returned to our table. She looked very familiar, but I assumed it was just someone who looked like a relative. Before I could change my order, she proceeded to speak over me. "Sorry about the wait, the old waitress had to take her break, so i'll be filling in for her place." Something about this girl's voice, sang to me like a canary, a beautiful voice that I have never heard before. "I'm going to need both of your-" Before she could finish, she looked over to me, and back to her miniature notepad. She began scribbling down something really quickly, and tore it out and handed it to me. "Well, where was I?" I looked at the paper, not opening it, but just looked at the blank side of the paper. What could this be, exactly? Does she know who I am? We walked outside of the resturant, and I ran back in to leave a tip, before I ended up forgetting. "Hey Ayden, what was the note that chick gave you?" Questioned Jordy. "Oh, right, I almost forgot about that." We got in the car, and Jordy started the car up. I opened up the paper, to see something that I would have never expected. My cheeks turned a rosy red, and Jordy snatched the paper out of my hand, and scanned the scrap paper. "Holy moly dude, you just got a girl's nudes!" Ayden's dick suddenly got hard. He began to stare at the paper and back at Jordy. "Jordy, you look a lot like my dad." whispered Ayden, into his ear. "That turns me on." "Fuck me in the ass daddy." Jordy slowly got hard as well. What was happening, questioned Jordy. He doesn't realize that he's gay and wants to shove a bacon sandwich into Ayden. But he already ate it. He decided to eat it again. But this time out of his ass. Ayden shit out his sandwich, and gave it to Jordy. "Oh you know me so well." Jordy picks up the feces and shoved it into Ayden's mouth. He then joined him in a lady and the tramp manner. Ayden moans in excitement and throws up a little on Jordy's dick. The girl slowly walked out of the resturant to notice that two gay men are fucking in a car.  Jordy then broke his ribs with Ayden's rock hard cock and licked the vomit off his own penis. She decided to join in. Donald trump suddenly pulled up in a golden hummer limo. He began to jerk off his tiny dick with tweezers as he watched the girl disappear into Ayden's abyss of an asshole. The girl slowly entered the inside of his ass. He listened to daddy trump's advice. WE NEED TO BUILD A ROCK HARD COCK! Out of nowhere, that one kid from diary of a wimpy kid came out of Yordy's abnormally large left ear and exclaimed, "zoowee momma !!" She felt determined. She began to work on it. Rowley Jefferson ran into the girl and shoved his zoowee penis in her. She moans and screams, and the fat rolls of rowley slowly covers her face as his dick enters her. She was digested by rowley's fat ass. As soon as rowley fed, the rock hard cock was almost done. He decides to finish. For daddy trump. Donald trump blew his load.. of money. He walks over to the car and grabs rowley by the ass and drags him out the ass abyss. Donald stuck his goldenrod into rowley's foot and he screams in horror. Greg heffley comes out of rowley's ear and fucks donald trump in the mouth. You can hear the diary of the wimpy kid theme song in the background. It's impossible to avoid. As the mouth rape continues, jordy shovels up the last bit of vomit. Feels good. Like a maniac, greg heffley turned his head 180 degreees to see jordy's tight asshole. He's ready. The theme song grew louder and he threw his giant pencil dick into Jordy. FEELS GOOD. Greg thrusts to the beat of his theme song. Jordy seems to enjoy it. Eventually, it turned into a furry convention where hitler resurrected, fucked them in the nostrils, then committed mass genocide. Again. The end.