Prologue

The year of 2001 in the month of December.

California, West-coast USA.

In the Mesquite mines, bulldozers and trucks rolls over the muddy pathways, thus miners began to walk into the tunnels with their mining gears, lights lit up in the darkness and began the drilling against the stony walls to find gold or rare metal, however, a single miner brought up a drill against the stone wall, not until cracks can be heard, the cracks spread out, which leaves the miner stood dumbfounded until the walls tore down, revealing a man-sized cave entrance, he turned off his drilling equipment and slowly entered into an unknown area, the other miners gathered each other in front of the entrance, looking curious what he had found, one CEO came inside and saw the miner stood there while holding his flashlight, he stood in surprise and wondered, they stood in a large dark cavern of unknown crystals, the miner began to touch one of the crystal, thus surprisingly, light flashes to life and a large surge of unknown energy blasted out with a gust of winds leading it's way to the tunnel's exit, meanwhile, on the surface, the entire world went into a massive blackout and radio communications were interrupted as the aurora borealis in the Artic surface went out of control and shines brighter in the cold nights, however, the blackout lasted for thirty seconds until lights and communications backed up once again, the other miners outside the entrance shielded their eyes until the lights from the cavern faded, then one of the miners from the group went inside the area to see what's going on, from what it appears to be a place ful of crystals of unknown origins in various of sizes and glistered with various of colors.

Earth and it's history will be soon forever changed.

The next day, the manager arrived at the mines, soon, his secretary came beside him, holding a clipboard full of results.

"Sir, it's unlike anything what our Miners found." Spoke his secretary. "They found somewhat extraordinary, it appears to be crystals, but glowing ones."

The managers looked at him curiously.

"Show me."

"Over there sir." His secretary pointed towards a group of miners surrounding a cart filled with unknown glowing crystals.

The manager passed some miners who stood nearby and approaches to the cart, he held a small crystal in his hand, he inspects the unknown glowing crystals.

"Interesting, very, very interesting, God knows what we have something rare and exotic to be discovered." He said in wonder. "It's really nothing we've seen this rare glowing crystals before, we might bring one of these to a Geologist and see it what it is."

Meanwhile, in the world of Remnant, in the City of Vale.

It was in the middle of the night, the city of vale was filled mostly in silent with a few cars roaming the streets and cold winds blew over, suddenly, dogs started barking, then an earthquake began to surge tremors across in every places around Remnant, people who woke up during the quake began to panic, lights began to flicker out and the last thing what the people saw was a flash of light.

USA, California, San Fransisco.

As the sun rose on the in the morning skies, people began to open shops and went out into business, however, most people stood stunned as they look into the place where the ocean once stood, huge land appeared out from the massive thick fog in front of the city, the most citizens of San Fransisco rubbed their eyes in disbelief and baffled in frustration, most citizens began to question themselves how a land appeared near the coastlines, which is 15 football fields away from the City, out of nowhere?

...

"This is BBC News reporting."

*BUZZT!*

"We've never seen a huge island, no, land in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean before-" Spoke a sailor in the News.

*BUZZT*

"What in the world happened there?" Asked a FoxNews reporter until he recieved a response from another reporter.

"What appears to be land in the northern coast of California, we don't know how it appeared out of nowhere-"

*BUZZT!*

"An unknown landscape appears near in the western coasts of Australia-"

*BUZZT!*

"We do not know how this unknown land appeared near the west coast of US to the Far East Asia across most of the Pacific Ocean." Spoke US President George Bush. "However, I've received reports from NASA, that their surveillance Satellites, found four other unknown landmasses appeared between near Greenland, south of Iceland and west from Ireland and Britain, in the middle of the Atlantic, also another island appeared west of Australia in the eastern part of the Indian Ocean ."

*BUZZT!*

...

A day later passed on.

'if there are people, neither sentient beings or human beings, living in there.' Spoke US President George W Bush through the radio, broadcasting to the military and the public. 'We are not sure what the result will come out in the future if we ignore.'

Meanwhile, a fleet of amphibious USN LCAC's and helicopters landed at the beach heads in the unoccupied eastern region of Vale Kingdom.

'We don't know anything, if these people can cause a threat, we do not know who they are and what they're capable of.'

The landing doors of the LCAC's opened up, Marines, armored vehicles and tanks began to roam the beaches while helicopters roamed the skies.

"Move! Move! Move!" Yelled a Marine.

'In order to protect our country.'

Meanwhile, in the Northern Atlantic Sea, British Expeditionary Fleet began to split into groups, along with French and Spanish navy ships, while heading north and the other to the west of Atlantic, landing in the beaches of Mistral and Atlas

'the US Armed Forces and the Navy, along with other nations who are align within the joint UN Expeditionary forces, They agree to dispatch military expeditions in these unknown places and alien civilizations we stumble upon, may God hope that we will make a friendly diplomatic relationship with these new unknown nations.'

Then a small fleet of transport ships and destroyers from the Japanese Maritime Self Defense Forces dispatches the landing expeditionary forces in the northern beachhead at Vacuo, while at the south, the Chinese landed it's own expeditionary force.

At the moment, in the City of Vale were in an uproar, most people began to panic while only very few citizens only calmed down were only mostly hunters and huntresses.

In Beacon Academy, team STRQ watches the news in the hologram, starting Lisa Lavender reporting about the the massive disorder within the City, their moon had replace in a perfect round ball and an unknown landmass appeared nearby the eastern coastlines of Vale before the holo-screens are disrupted by statics as the CCT's had gone malufunctioning, many students in the cafeteria stood worried what had the world outside had gone into

December 12. 2001, the world and it's history suddenly changed it's course, from this day on, people of Earth and former citizens from Remnant called this event known as

"the Great Change"