Fire-twerks

Zanes pov
We all were walking to the beach. Lucinda and Katelyn fought on the way there. Me and Aphmau found seat for me and all the girls. The guys roasted marshmallows. Dante was yelling at a marshmallow "Boi! With you're white ass looking like you about to shoot up a school." He said. "Dante! When we said roast marshmallows we meant actually put the over the fire!" Aphmau complained. Me and Lucinda laughed.
(I hope at least one person gets that joke)
Katelyn turned on the radio and Aphmaus favorite song came on. "Zane! Lucinda, and Katelyn you all know this dance!" Aphmau said. "Oooo, Aphmau scandalous! In front of Aaron wow! But eh let's do it!" Lucinda said. Lucinda and Aphmau started to twerk. "APHMAU!" I yelled. "Stawp ruinin meh lyf dad!" Aphmau said. I kicked her into the lake. I started laugh then I felt a large amount of weight tackle me into The water. I opened my eyes and saw Garroth laughing and wrestling me into the water. We fell into the water together. Aaron splashed Aphmau. Soon the lake turned into a battle of splashing. I splashed Katelyn but she pushed me into Garroth. He wrapped his arms around me and said "baby brother hugs!" "GAH! Let me go!" I yelled trying to break free. Hugs are great but I'm not going to be a baby and admit it. But, just for vacation I'll let it slide. Not because I care about him or anything.
Aphmaus pov
Me and Aaron held hands and watched the fire works. I was shocked to see Garroth holding Zane while they watched the fire works. Wait a minute! That's Kawaii~Chans ship! Those shipping shrines work! I need Travlyn photos asap!