Campfire

(Don't play song yet plz)
Zanes pov
The fire works were great! We all dried off and sat around the camp fire. We roasted marshmallows! It was so fun to relax and let my guard down. "Hey everyone! Let's have a sing off!" Aphmau suggested. Everyone agreed except me and Aaron but are opinions never matter. Aphmau and Katelyn were doing a duet. Aphmau started to sing "lest gather around the camp for and sing are campfire song! Are c a m p f I r e s o n g song!" Katelyn sang "and if you think you we can't sing it faster than you're wrong but it would help if you'd just sing along! Bum bum bum. Aphmau yelled "ARE C A M P F I R E S O N G SONG! Now Katelyn!" She pointed to Katelyn. "Ugh are c amohdhswbydjskaabsb!" Katelyn sang. "Aaron!" Aphmau pointed to him. Aaron said nothing. "Great job!" Aphmau said. We all laughed. She always knew how to make people smile. Garroth left back inside the house. I wondered what he was doing but let it slide. Everyone went up besides me and Aaron. We argued about who would go next but then we heard Garroth say "the star has arrived!" He walked out In Kawaii~Chans clothes. We all died laughing. Garroth tried to sing but it was just furious yelling. "You think it's funny Zane? Come up here and prove you're better!" He said. "Gladly." I said with sass. (You can play the song now)
"Anime nerd" Katelyn said being a hater.
Garroths pov
Zane looked so happy singing. Aphmau smacked Katelyn. Kawaii~Chan danced along. Zane made weird faces at Aphmau to make her laugh. Why did this make me angry? I stared at her. She laughed, she was so happy. How could she have a better retaliation with my brother? Aaron looked happy too. I danced along. Kawaii~Chan asked "how did you get Kawaii~Chans clothes?" "Don't ask questions kitten!" I said. She backed away and danced with Zane.
(Turn off moosic plz unless u want to keep listening but it doesn't affect da story no mur)
Zanes pov
We all walked back to are rooms Garroth changed in the bathroom. I put on my pinkie cake onesie and laid on the bed. Garroth walked beside the bed. "Move over" he said. "No sleep on the floor!" I replied. He pushed me off the bed. "Now I have space!"  He said. "No fair!" I replied. He picked me up and put me on his chest. "There, now we both fit!" He said holding me. I pretended I was sleeping so I could stay in his arms with no questions asked.