Natsu Dragneel

Name: Natsu Dragneel
Age: 17 years old
Gender: Male
School: Fairy Tail High School Academy ( FTHSA )
School Background: Number 1 Smartest and Successful School in Fiore. Also the richest school ever. Has own buildings for special occasions like Prom and Literature Week for example.
School CharacterNatsu is the FTHSA's heartthrob. He is good in sports like Running, Soccer and especially Basketball. He is a 'naughty-but-kind' kind of guy. He's the top 2 at the school, next to Lucy Heartfilia but the 5th over all schools in Fiore.
Family:
Father: Igneel Dragneel
Mother: Grandine Dragneel
Sister: Wendy Dragneel
-younger sister
-13 years old
Family Background: Dragneels are known as the 2nd wealthiest family in Fiore. They own hotels, resorts, beaches, lands and also companies. The well known successful company of the Dragneels is of course, Dragneel Inc. It is known world wide. His parents are also the one who volunteer to build a part of the FTHSA. Which is the reason why it has lots of buildings and it's rich. The Dragneels are of course, living in a mansion but not big as the Heartfilias.

Father's Description: Igneel Dragneel is the head of the Dragneels. He has a pink spiky hair like Natsu. He is a brave and loving man. He makes sure his family is safe and ok. He take good care of all his businesses and balance his time with his family. He really finds a way to do more fun things with them and even cheers up his family whenever there are problems or sad moments.