Basketball Practice

Next day... ( Wednesday )
At school

Natsu's POV
I know that I will practice Basketball today after class. And it will be at the School Gym next to the building where classes are held. I was here at school early today. So that I won't be surrounded by the girls again. I'm at the rooftop of the school. It s relaxing, calm and quiet. The sun is up. I can hear birds tweeting and flying. Hmm... I better go down. Maybe my friends are here already. So I went down.

Meanwhile

Levy's POV
"Lu-chan! Good morning!" I said as I saw her entering the school door. "Oh. Hi Levy. Good morning to you too." Lu-chan said. I smiled. We went in to our classroom. Class 3-A. But before we went in, someone touched our shoulders from behind. We looked back and saw Natsu and Gray. "Oh, hello Natsu. Hello Gray. Good morning." Lu-chan said. "Good morning." Natsu said with a smile. Gray just smiled.

Lucy's POV
Natsu's and Gray's hand are on one another's shoulders. Then suddenly, they did the same to us while smiling cheerfully. Gray was on our right side, next to him is me, on my left is Levy, and at her side is Natsu. Well I'm relieved now. At least I'm not the only one Natsu's doing that 'Natsu's hand on my other shoulder' thing yesterday. Our classmates saw us. I saw Juvia angry at me. Yickes! "Um... What are you two doing... Again? Natsu?" I asked. "Nothing." Then they let us go. *sigh* I hope Juvia won't be angry at me anymore! I'm not stealing Gray from her! But to be honest she actually is kind and loving. She's also a good friend when I needed one. She comforted me last time when I was crying.

---timeskip---
Lunch

Lucy's POV
Me and Levy are walking to the Badminton club room. Levy wanted to join. But she won't give in the Librarian thing. She still likes- I mean, loves books. It's ok to have two or three clubs at the same time but make sure you can handle things well at the same time. *knock knock knock* "Hello? Is someone here?" Levy said. Then the door opened. "Oh, hi. Can I help you?" Cana said. "Cana?! You're part of the Badminton Club?" I asked. "Huh? Why so shocked? Yes. I am part of Badminton. Why? Is there a problem?" She asked. "Nothing. It's just, I can't believe you're in this Club. And I thought Sports isn't your type. That's all." Levy said. "Really? Then why are you here then, Librarian?" Cana asked teasingly. "What? Why? Can't I join too?" Levy asked. "No, you can't. Cuz' I thought Sports isn't your type." Cana said. Then they started to fight childishly.

Cana's POV
"Ok. Knock it off already! Levy, we came here for you to join Badminton! Cana, you should be kind to your guests. So stop fighting already!" Lucy said. "Sorry Lu-chan." Levy said. "Sorry. Come in." I said. "Thank you." Lucy and Levy said in unison.

---timeskip---
Dismissal

Lucy's POV
"Thank for helping me awhile ago for the Club. I'm now an official member of the Badminton! Thank you Lu-chan." Levy said while we were walking. "You're welcome! So, Cana is a Badminton member huh? I really can't believe that one." I said. "Me too." Levy said. And we both laughed. "Levy, I don't feel like going on shopping now. It's like I wanna do something enjoyable." I said. "Me too... Hey, Natsu has a practice today in Basketball, right?" Levy said. "Yeah. Why?" I asked. "Let's go see him practice. Wanna come?" She asked. "But, I'm not sure, a lot of girls will be there also to see them practice. Almost all of the school heartthrobs are there." I said. "Don't worry. Let's go." Levy said then she pulled me to the Gym Building.

Meanwhile

Natsu's POV
I was already at the Gym Building. I'm preparing for our practice. I already changed into my basketball outfit. We're now practicing and I can see a lot of girls our audience. We took a little break for awhile. I sat on a chair near the entrance. There I saw Lucy and Levy. "Hey, Lucy! Levy!" I greeted with my hands. "Hey, Natsu." Levy said. "Why are you here? You're gonna' watch us too?" I asked. "Yes! We're bored so we came here." Levy explained. "No. You just wanna' see Gajeel don't cha'?" Lucy asked. Levy froze. "Really? Is that true?" We heard a voice from behind Lucy and Levy. "Wh- what?! N- no!" Levy cried. "Gihe." Gajeel smiled. Making Levy blush really hard. Lucy laughed.