//honestly i don't use tumblr as much as i used to do so...sorry if that is kinda incorrect but who cares its a fanfiction//

-not edited-

calum

i set up my camera so it only shows everything from my chest down. i do this because i do not want anyone to know who i am. i started this habit of recording my videos when i first started because i never thought i would ever get this far. so i hid my face so people wouldn't make fun of me, but not that i'm close to 1 million followers on tumblr i'm kinda glad it became a habit because i don't want to get stalked in real life.

granted my tumblr user contains my last name but i don't think people have really noticed it thankfully.

i hit the record button on my camera and get into position. i wave my hand at the camera and pull my acoustic guitar in my lap and begin to play the first few cords of ed sheeran's lego house.

once i was finished recording the song i then post it to tumblr, not even within a minute people have already re-blogged the video and liked it a couple dozen times. i smiled at how dedicated my fans were.

like always some of the people who re-blogged the video are asking the same question who is this boy? i sigh and and make take a picture of one of my new basses i had custom made and posted it with the caption hey guys, i'm going to be going through my dms so ask me some questions <3.

i go through some and answer of course ignoring the really sexual ones and the ones about who i am. until one catches my eye.

anonymous asks: remember the moment you know exactly where you're going, 'cause the next moment, before you know it, time is slowing and it's frozen still, and the window sill looks really nice, right?

i furrow my brows trying to figure out if this was a twenty-one pilots song lyric or if this person is depressed and thinking about suicide. i'll ask them to find out for sure, i really hope it's the first one.

ashton

my alarm blares off saying i need to get up. i groan and slam my hand on it to make it stop, thankfully it works. i doze back off then my phone goes off causing me to groan again because the universe refuses to let me sleep in peace.

i grab my phone off my nightstand and stretch before unlocking it to see it was a notification from tumblr. i smile hoping it's from my favortie person on tumblr iwishthaticouldwakeupwithhood his voice can honestly cure cancer it is so perfect and beautiful, but i do feel like i know him from somewhere.

the notification says that he had posted a video as well as a picture. i decide to check out the picture first i smile when i realize it's of one of his new basses, i then look at the caption to see it's saying that he doing a q&a in his dms.

i bite my lip trying to think of what i would send him, i sigh because i don't have any questions so i'll send him some lyrics of a song he did a cover of when he first started but he deleted sadly. once i hit send i didn't bother getting my hopes up of him answering me.

i sigh and look my phone once more before getting up and heading down stairs with my phone in my pocket. i made some cereal and sit at my counter when i get a ding from my phone. thinking it's a text from my friend luke i don't hesitate to look at it and to my surprise it says iwishicouldwakeupwithhood answered your question... i nearly choke on my food before quickly unlocking my phone and going to the tumblr app.

iwishicouldwakeupwithhood answers: is this a twenty-one pilot reference song?

anonymous asks: yeah it is...

iwishicouldwakeupwithhood answers: okay great c: you had me worried there for a second mate, i thought you might have been talking about jumping out of a window.

anonymous asks: oh gosh i would never think about that!

iwishicouldwakeupwithhood answers: okay good cause suicide is never the answer. anyway did you have anything else you wanted to ask me?

anonymous asks: well i guess so...but i'm to scared to because i'm afraid you would yell at me...

iwishicouldwakeupwithhood answers: i promise i won't anonymous ask or tell away c:

anonymous asks: okay...i feel like we go to the same school...

iwishicouldwakeupwithhood answers: uhh...how exactly ?

anonymous asks: well cause i've heard your voice, our at least one similar in the band room at my school and plus there is this kid there that has the last name of hood. i know that because my friend luke has a class with him

iwishicouldwakeupwithhood answers: oh...well...uhh...

anonymous asks: oh don't worry i won't like expose pictures of you if it is, because honestly i've never seen the guy most likely.

iwishicouldwakeupwithood answers: alright thank you c: because i don't want people stalking me

anonymous asks: i understand

iwishicouldwakeupwithhood answers: yeah so why don't you come off of anonymous?

anonymous asks: uh..i don't know...

iwishicouldwakeuphood answers: please i won't make fun of you i pinky promise alright? or if anything we would talk on kik. would that be better?

anonymous asks: yeah that would be much better i'll give you mine it's ashyroo

iwishicouldwakeupwithhood answers: alright i'll message you later today okay? i have to leave for school ew

anonymous asks: haha same so i guess i'll talk to you later then

iwishicouldwakeupwithhood answers: haha yeah baaaii

//so this is my first try at texting fics how is it so far?

don't forget to vote, add, and comment

much love -marci//