Fliqpy Attack: First Wave!

Handy was the first to spot Flippy. "Hey Flippy! Do you have a prob-" Handy stopped as he noticed Flippy's yellow eyes....this is not Flippy... this is Fliqpy....

Handy slowly took a step back and then tried to run and warn Petunia and Flaky about the incoming danger. But before he can even get away Fliqpy quickly snatch him by the feet and launch him to a tree. "Think you can get away, hard hat?" Fliqpy grinned savagely. "Please don't hurt me!" beg Handy. But Fliqpy took the sharp stick they use to pick up trash and then started stabbing Handy with it. "Don't worry I'm just picking up the trash! Hahaha!" laugh Fliqpy to the near dead Handy.

Handy weakly stared at him tears falling at his eyes. "Please....Flippy.... s-stop..." Handy said trying one last time to snap Flippy out of his insanity. "Try all you want, but Flippy will not wakeup!" yelled Fliqpy as he started kicking Handy hard on the stomach. "P-please stop...." beg Handy. "Fine I'll stop only one more before I can..." smiled Fliqpy creepily as he reach out for a garbage bag and pushed Handy inside of it.

"Have fun!" said Fliqpy as he slowly tied the bag close ignoring Handy's pleas. He taped  the bag close making sure that no air gets inside of it. Handy's cries slowly stop...until not even a struggle can be felt inside the bag. "Well that was easy..." mumbled Fliqpy to himself before spying Petunia.

"Handy! Where are you! You positively said you'll wait for me!" yelled Petunia. "Want to see him?" ask a voice. Petunia look around cautiously. But before she can react Fliqpy came out of nowhere and slammed a log hard on her face. She immediately fell down hard on the ground....dead.

"That was easier..." said Fliqpy as he drag Petunia to another garbage bag. He repeated what he did to garbage bag earlier to this garbage bag.

After all of that he then carried both to a nearby trash can. After throwing the "trash" Fliqpy took a step backward. He accidentally step on a water puddle making him slip and tumble down since the trash can was on a small hill. He then slammed hard on a tree with a pail of water on top. "Ouch!" Fliqpy mumbled sarcastically. His vision slowly blurred before blacking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Flippy! P-please be alright!" yelled a familiar voice. Flippy groaned as his eyes fluttered open. Flaky was sitting next to him. "Ugh...um! Flaky what happened? All I can remember was slamming to something hard..." said Flippy confusingly. "I-I don't know... Flippy let's stop by your house your completely wet and y-you h-have b-blood on y-your h-head..." stammered Flaky. The sight of blood makes her shiver. "O-ok no need to be afraid Flaky...." said Flippy as he put his hand on Flaky's cheek. Flaky help Flippy stand up and then they both went to Flippy's house.

"By the way where's Petunia and Handy?" ask Flippy. "Petunia text me that a while ago that both of them are going home." whispered Flaky nervously. "O-oh ok..." said Flippy.

"Are you sure they're alive? Oh,well they'll be resurrected tomorrow...." said Fliqpy inside of Flippy's mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why are this garbage bags so heavy and stinky ?" ask a monkey to his companion. "Quit complaining! This is our job to collect the trash! So shut up of course it's gonna be heavy and stinky!" shouted his companion. Unknown to them they are throwing off things that are supposed to be buried in a cemetery.

Oh well like that bear said they'll be resurrected tomorrow....

(Sorry if I'm not publishing more often. I lost motivation and school just started. I hope you guys understand. :-)  Also who's your favorite Happy Tree Friends Couple? Mine's Flippy and Flaky. How about you guys?)