shit 27

Goo Junhoe's POV

I woke up when I heard a shower running in the bathroom. That's Yooin for sure.

Adjusting my eyes to the sunlight as I rubbing them for awhile and saw Yooin's figure when I opened my eyes.

Only in towel wrapping around her sexy body.

"Stop staring before I kick your ass." She warned while drying her hair with another towel.

"Kick me babe, I would gladly accept your kick I swear." I giggled and she just rolled her eyes.

"Babe, come laying here beside me. I'm alone." I whined.

"I don't lay down on my bed with wet hair." She cooed as she sat down on the chair, still drying her hair and in a towel.

"I'll help you drying your long hair and promise me you'll join me on bed later, okay?" I sat up on the bed.

Not gonna get my ass up yet before she say yes.

"Are you sure you hate me before, boi?" Yooin chuckled.

"Yes and I think I fell for you after a few days." I spoke as I took her hair dryer and plugged on.

I started drying her hair and she leaned forward as she place her chin in her palm and started closing her eyes.

Totally love how I play with her hair. She really love when I play with her hair.

Aren't she's cute? Her head finally dropped on her makeup table after awhile.

We woke up not too early but around 9 in the morning. I pick her up bridal style to the bed after I'm done dried her hair.

We slept about 4 in the morning. Well, we had 3 rounds non stop last night. I want more but she said her vagina gonna rip soon if I keep thrusting my dick in because it's already sore.

I can't help but she's a perfect fit for me.

I pulled her towel away and covering her naked body with a thick blanket as I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you." I murmured and placed a kiss on her head.

"I love you too." She murmured back and snuggled her face into my chest.

-

We woke up around 1pm and we went out after I took a quick shower.

We went to a restaurant so we can have lunch and I sent her back to her house before I went back to home.

As soon as I stepped in my house, the first thing I saw is Yejin noona's face that made me jumped a little.

"Uhhh I smells sex." She sniffed at my way.

"What's wrong with you?" I scoffed and pushed her aside.

"Your credit card. I wanna go out with my friends today!" She whined quietly making sure for not let our mom hear about it.

"Here. Go away." I handed her my credit card and she keep smiling like and idiot as she hide it in her pocket before went to my mom at the kitchen.

"Omma, June is home." She cooed.

"Yahh Goo June. Why you didn't tell me you're not coming home? Where did you go?" My mom asked, worried.

"I already texted you, omma. I'm at Yooin's house. She's alone." I said and went to the fridge to take a glass of milk.

"I lost my phone somewhere in this house. Uh, why is she alone? Where's her parents?" Mom asked as she sat next to me.

"Her parents working out station. That's why she's always alone." I explained.