shit 10

Goo Junhoe's POV

"What's wrong with you, June?" Donghyuk asked when he saw my stressful face.

"Where's that slut?" I asked.

"Who? Minji?" Bobby asked me back. "Ah, I saw him at the club last night with that Jonghae."

"I asked bout her right now. Not last night." Junhoe scoffed.

"Tch that psycho said she only love you. What a drama." Yunhyeong rolled his eyes.

I just mind my straight face on while scrolling my kakao talk messages I've sent to Yooin last night.

'It's not that hard to just reply me. I'm not asking a math questions or what.' I thought to myself and suddenly Chanwoo clapped his hands in front of my face.

As I'm back to my sense, I slapped Chanwoo's cheek jokingly.

"Hyung there's Yooin." Chanwoo said while pointing at her walking in front of our classroom.

I just rolled my eyes and plugged my earphone into my ears.

"Don't bother me." I cooed and they just shrugged and talking to themselves.

-

Ahn Yooin's POV

"He still contact you? I thought he hate you?" Jimin said.

"I've no idea. He keep annoy me and that Minji tho. She keep warning me about Junhoe. Like hell? I don't even have any interest in that guy why she even bother?" I scoffed in frustrating.

"She bothering you? Tell me if she do it again. I'll kill her for you." Jimin groaning in anger.

"Chill dude." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh well, let me read his texts." Jimin said as he took my phone from me.

"Uh? Are you jealous or what?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"Jealous of what?" I shot him a glare.

"You told him about Minji thingy and you told him to stop bother with you-"

"I told him that every time. But about that Minji, I just told him because I just want him to stop texting me." I shrugged.

"And about her psycho?" He asked again.

"She maybe psycho. But I just make up about hire a killer. So yeah." I shrugged.

"Good idea." Jimin nodded his head.

"Yu!" Taehyung shouted as he ran towards me, panting while showing his key.

"It's key. So?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"My dad bought me a new one!" He flashed his square smile at us.

"Good for you." Jimin scoffed.

-

Break just started and three of us walking to the cafe while talking to about random things.

And I stopped my steps when I saw Junhoe and his members with Minji.

I don't know what are they doing, but no. I don't wanna know and I don't wanna get involve.

Damn I better get going from here now.

But when I turned around, "Ahn Yooin."

Dang it.

"Come here Ahn Yooin." Junhoe called out.

"Why should you call her?" Minji asked, disappointed.

I turned to face them with ma straight or bitchy face I could say.

"What?" I rolled my eyes, not interested.

"Ah Yu, we'll go and eat first. You settle this." Taehyung said and ran towards the counter with Jimin.

Are they even my friend? I'm doubting them.

Suddenly Jinhwan came and put his arm on my shoulder as we walking towards them.

But at the same time, now I know how short and cute Jinhwan is when I look at him this close.

Seriously, I'm even taller than him by 3cm maybe?

"You make me want to puke on you." Minji smirked at me.

I turned to my right and left, searching for something. Then I spotted a bowl of curry on the table. I grabbed it and pouring it on her.

"Ops. I puke on you first." I smirked and walking away as I put the bowl back on the table.

"Rude! You're fucking annoying! You damage my new uniform!" She shouted in annoyed.

"Sorry not sorry." I yelled back as I went to Jimin and Taehyung's table outside the cafe.

Minji stormed her feet and ran away from here.

-

Goo Junhoe's POV

Damn.

I'm frozen.

She did that so merciless.

"What the fuck?"

"Yooin really poured that curry on her right?" Yunhyeong asked in shocked.

"She's really did it! Woah!" Bobby said while laughing, not believing she did that.

"June, I guess you're not the king in this school. It's Ahn Yooin who's the king of this school." Hanbin slapping my arm while laughing.

"She's freaking dope and her face expression tho!" Donghyuk said still in shocked.

"Yah Goo Junhoe. Are you still breathing?" Jinhwan elbowed me.

"She's not a normal human I swear." I gasped after a long frozen.

We all laughing don't know if it's funny or we're too shocked.

We sat down at another table since it's already dirty covered with curry on the floor and chair a d some on the table.

As I sat down still chuckling, suddenly my chuckle dropped off my face and I put my straight face on.

I don't know but I really hate my sight right now. That guy with her yesterday feed her while laughing around.

"Hyung, what are you staring at?" Chanwoo asked me and he took a glare where am I staring.

"You said they're friend." I cooed.

"They're best friends. What's wrong?" Chanwoo asked as he took a bite of his burrito.

"She looks like dating that light haired guy."

"I'm not sure if they're dating now." Chanwoo shrugged.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Bobby chuckled.

"What if I say yes?"

p.s: hi annyeong hola so here another update. I'm kinda busy lately. do vote and drop your comments guys! Thank you and sorry for errors ♡