shit 17

Goo Junhoe's POV

I don't know why I keep this grin on my face since yesterday. I'm wondering if I do smile in my sleep too lol

As soon as I arrived at school, I head to the cafe because why not?

We're having no class since it's teacher's day today. I don't know why but we do celebrate and let those bunch of teachers have some rest today.

Why don't they just let them rest at their houses so I can continue my beautiful sleep.

I'm sleepy.

-

As usual, yas I sleep while other students are busy talking and giving the teacher presents.

I just woke up from my beautiful sleep by the school's bell. Without waiting for anyone, I just walking away to the door.

"Yah Goo Junhoe. Wait for us!" Hanbin yelled.

"I'm waiting." I cooed while walking out to the cafeteria.

I'm so hungry after took a nap. As soon as I entered the cafe, I saw Yooin sitting at the table with both of her best friends and..

That unknown guy.

I just avoid her eye contact and went to the counter and ask for salad and milk.

What's wrong with salad? I can't eat healthy food? What's wrong with milk? Sexy guy can't drink milk? Tch

Why do I feel like mad at everyone? Urgh life is sucks I swear to lord.

I grabbed my tray with my salad and milk to the nearest table.

As I sat my butt down on the chair, my phone beeped.

-
Kakao Talk

a.yooin: help me

a.yooin: do something

a yooin: i kno u like me

a.yooin: but i don't like u

a.yooin: but still

a yooin: help me

a.yooin: this guy trying to flirting with me

kingjune: what will u reward me after i help you?

a.yooin: anything
-

I get my ass up after other members set their asses down around the table.

"Yahh where are you going?" Bobby asked.

"Meeting my girl." I smirked and took my tray with me.

Yooin sitting at a table with 6 chairs. So as I standing beside Taehyung, in front of her, I put my tray down on the table and sat down in front of her, beside Taehyung.

I wanna sat beside her but that guy already did and there's Jimin at her corner.

Luckily Taehyung sat in front of Jungkook. [A/N: MA TAEKOOK FEELS]

"Uh?" Taehyung staring at me weirdly.

"Hi?" I waved at them.

"Why did you came here so sudden?" Jimin look at me in a little shock.

But there's Yooin, holding back her laugh while scrolling down her phone like nothing happened.

Is she trying to fool me? Let see Ahn Yooin.

"Uh, you guys didn't know? I'm Yooin's boyfriend. So that's mean I'm allowed to be in your group right?" I wiggling my eyebrows at them and glaring Yooin.