Chapter 2

Heeeey! This is dedicated to @hey_its_me15 for winning the race! Okay, chapter 2! Here ya go! (Ken to the side =========>)

Chapter 2

All I could do was gape at Ken. Memories ran through my head unconciously.

Our first date. Our first kiss. Him getting me pregnet. Followed by him leaving me.

He cleared his throat again. Without thinking, I gently set Hayley down on the floor, kick Ken in the groin, grab Hayleys hand, and dragged her along with me.

Hayley started screaming. "NOO! I WANT TO STAY AND TALK TO THE NICE MAN!"

Nice man my ass.

"Hayley, we are going home. Now." I said as calmly as I could.

She kept screaming and trying tro squirm out of my grip. When we were halfway to my old, beatup car, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Leaving so soon?" I turned to my right to find an angry looking Ken staring at me. I guess I can't blame him for being upset... I did kick him wear the sun just don't shine.

I shrugged off his hand and crossed my arms. "Look Ken, just leave me the hell alone." I said in what I hoped to be a cold voice.

He grinned. "So what are you, a nanny?" He asked looking at Hayley, and ignoring my earlier statement.

"No. This is Hayley, my daughter." I said truthfully. No need to lie about my job.

"Y-you have a d-daughter?"

I snorted without being very ladylike. It's not everyday you hear the legendary Ken Halls studder. "Yes. I'm married." Hopefully that would make him leave me alone. I quickly switched the ring I always wear from my middle finger to my ring finger, and showed it to him for evidence.

Obviously, I'm not married, but my plan was that if he thinks I'm taken, he'll just move on to some blonde barbie. You see, in high school Ken was always your typical player- dating everything with boobs and legs.

Except, there was one thing that made him different from a typical player- instead of bringing girls home to his bed each night, he actually takes them on dates, tells them he loves her, then finally gets her in his bed. In the morning when she wakes up, he's gone.

I'm pretty sure the minimum time his system takes was with a new girl at our school. Sasha something. They dated for 4 weeks, until he got her pregnet. When I was with him, we actually dated a year.

With normal players, girls get upset. But with Ken, it hit's you. HARD. I would know.

He clears his throat, bringing me back to reality. He seems to be doing that a lot....

"So," He pauses. "If your not a nanny, what do you do for a living?"

Truthfully, I'm a photographer. But why not impress him while I can? "Police officer." I state simply. I couldn't read his expression, but hopefully he takes that as a hint, that I'll get a restraining order if I have to. 5 million feet away, or else death sounds good.

I spun right back around, with Hayley right behind me. Quickly, I strapped Hayley into her car seat, and slammed the door shut. (Well, not really slam it closed... I can't afford for someone to fix my car door- again.)

Ken opened his mouth to say something, but I just walked on past him. The sooner I get him out of my mind and sight, the better.