Where it all began

No one's POV
Fairy tail is having a party for their victory in the GMG..Also for new members of the guild,Jellal,Meredy,and Ultear for being forgiven by the Magic Council..

"Lets do drinking contest!!!"Natsu suggested..

"Lets bring it on!"Cana exclaimed..

"Uh uh! No girls allowed!"Natsu said which make Cana pout..They all laugh on Cana's expression..

"Drinking is a MAN!"Elfman stated..

"If that's what Salamander want,then I will join!"Gajeel said.

"Bring it on Flame Brain!"Gray stated.

"I will join also."Jellal said..

"And also me"Laxus said

*AFTER 1 HOUR*
The girls just sweatdropped on what happened..Obviously they are all down..

"Bring the boys home!"Porlyusica said..

"Juvia will bring Gray-Sama!"Juvia said as she carry Gray at her shoulder..

"Lucy bring Natsu,Levy bring Gajeel,Mira bring Laxus,Evergreen bring Elfman,and Erza bring Jellal.."Master Makarov said that is also tipsy..The girls just nodded because it was Master's orders..

Lucy's POV
Argh! This guy is so heavy!

If I drop him into his house,It will be too far..What if I bring him at my Apartment?

*LUCY'S APARTMENT*
"Waahh!! Finally!"I exclaimed as I lay Natsu into my bed..

Suddenly Natsu grab my wrist and it cause me to fall in his side...

"Mmmmfff!!"I said as He kiss me..

(A/N:I wont tell the any details okay? this is not lemon story okay? Enjoy reading!)

*MORNING*
"Hmmm.."I said as I wake up..

"Ouch.."I said as I try to sit..Why does it hurts in 'that' part?

O__________O

Why I am Naked?!

I look at Natsu that is peacefully sleeping beside me..

"No..We didnt do it right?"I said as tears are forming into my eyes..I hurriedly go to the bathroom and put some clothes..

Levy's POV
My eyes were widen when I realise what happened last night..

"Oh no..This cant be happening!"I said as i put my hands on my mouth..

I noticed that tears are flowing from my eyes and I wiped it out..

'I need to tell the others about this'I said to myself..

Erza's POV
"Crap!"I whisper to myself as I see myself naked beside Jellal who is also naked..

Im not yet ready...For being a mother...

Juvia's POV
Juvia goes to the bathroom as she see herself beside Gray-Sama naked..

"Juvia likes Gray-Sama but I dont like this one.."Juvia said as she cries..

Evergreen's POV
I walk going to the guild,thinking of what happened..

We did 'that' thing last night..Im glad that he is the last one to wake up..

I enter the guild and see Mira that looks like have a problem too..

MiraJane's POV
I cant do to smile do everyone in the guild..Even if I smile,that is not true..

What if I am pregnant? What if Laxus didnt accept the child? My brain is full of what if's when I got distracted by Evergreen,Levy,Lucy,And Erza..

"Got the same problem with ours?"Erza asked..My eyes get widen..

"Dont tell me.."Levy looking at us.

"Yes..Including Juvia.."Ever said as she sigh..

"Are we going to tell them?"Lucy asked..

"Ofcourse.."I said..Suddenly Juvia came with red,puffy eyes..It seems she just cried..

"Juvia!"We all said..

"What happened?"I ask..

"Juvia tell Gray-Sama about 'that' thing.."Juvia said..

"And.."Lucy ask..

"He said that It was just a accident,that he is just drunk that night and he is not yet ready for the responsibility.."She said as she cries..

"The others are also said and Natsu-san said that if Lucy would also tell the same thing he would also answer the same thing..And the others agreed.."Juvia said while crying..

Lucy is shocked and tears are forming in her eyes..

"W-Who are the others?"I ask..

"Elfman,Gajeel,Jellal,and Laxus."She said..We are all shocked and in the same time sad...

We all go to bathroom and vomitt..

THAT'S IT FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER! IM SORRY IF ITS UGLY!! TT_____TT

SO DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT OKIE?

LOVELOTS! 😘😘😘

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL,ITS HIRO MASHIMA'S.