Job with the kids

Juvia's POV
"EHHH??"We girls exclaimed as Annicka tell that she fall inlove with Zeref and also First Master is also there and she giggles and tease her beloved niece..

"Ssshhhh!! You girls are so loud!"She said glaring at us with blushing face..

"But He is still a dark mage so take care okay?"I tell her..

"Yah I dont forget it Juvs.."Annicka said..She has been calling me Juvs because she said its cool..

"Juvia.."I look at the back and saw Gray-Sa--- I mean Gray looking at me..

"What is it?"I ask..

"Would you go on a job with me?"He ask...Kyaaahhh!! Gray-Sa--- I mean Gray ask me to go on a job with him!!! ❤_____❤

"Okay..But who will care for Ur and Jeremy?"I ask..I cant leave my kids here..

"Just bring them with you and beside this will be their first job also..."He said smiling..

"Mom!! We will go on a job??"Jeremy and Ur both ask..I nod..

"Yosh!"Jeremy said..

"Lets go.."Gray-Sa--- I mean Gray said..I miss him calling Gray-Sama but I shouldnt..It is for the sake of my childrens..

Evergreen's POV
I look at Juvia and Gray as they walk away to the guild with their childrens..They look like a family...

"Ever.."Elfman said..

"Hmm?"I ask him..

"Lets stroll in the Crocus..Bring Ethan if you want.."He said looking away...

Stroll in the Crocus,The Flower Blooming Capital of Fiore..Bring Ethan with me...

O//////////////O

Its like were having Family Date!!

"Mom! Lets go with Uncle Elfman!"Ethan said..I laugh.

"Okay okay!"I said and stand..

"Lets go?"I said to Elfman as He smile..

Mirajane's POV
Laxus grabs me and Naomi out to the guild..

"What are you doing Laxus???!!!"I ask angryly..

"Shut up or I'll kiss you.."He said..

I blush on what he said..

"New Otp:MiraXus..Hihihihi.."Naomi said..

We reach the Magnolia Park and Freed,Bickslow,and Lissana is waiting there..

"Mira-Nee!!!"Lissana said..I hug her and so is Bickslow and Freed..

"Where is your son anyway?"I ask her..

"He is taken care by Master.."Bickslow said..

"Waahhh!! Its a family picnic!! Love it!!"Naomi said..I smiled...

IS IT TOO SHORT? IM SORRY MINNA!! 😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭

ME:LUCY,NATSU THE DISCLAIMER PLEASE..

NATSU AND LUCY:AUTHOR CHAN DOESNT OWN FAIRY TAIL,ITS HIRO MASHIMA'S *grins*