Exclusion Zone

Natalia stood up from the bed, her feet touching the floor. It was warm in comparison to the tundra. She walked to the dinning room, sitting alone at the table. The sun had just about risen.
It was a normal thing for her to do this sort of thing, she would always sit alone and or with Ivan. If she wasn't near him she wanted to be away from everyone else. She was constantly in thought, about the world and everything in it. If asked what she was thinking about she'd probably just say nothing, or just tell you she was zoning out.
She watched out the window silently, the morning dew glistened the grass just right. It was a beautiful sight. Though she just stared. She always stared so lifelessly to these sort of things.. Morning was beautiful! But... She couldn't see it.
She sat there for the longest time, before finally getting up for a small glass of water. Tap. Vlad peered from the corner, speaking up to an audible tone. "Tap? It's a bit dangerous you know."
She turned around to him, her expression unchanged. "What would it matter.. I'm already poisoned."
"Well, it's best not to worsen it. This land isn't to far off from the Exclusion Zone."
"Hm.." She stared contently into her glass. "I know.."
Vlad awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, of course you know! Your Belarus after all.."
"Don't remind me."
"..Well, I'll leave you now... To your water drinking." He frowned slightly at her last reply, shortly after leaving the room.
Belarus turned to the sink, watching as she poured the water down the drain.