Italia

Else where in the world, a young man is wearing his usual frown. He goes into a drove down office building, walking down the halls to the back. He stops as a man approaches him, papers in hand. "Boss! We need to talk, now."
  "Well, go on! I don't have all day.." He continues down the hall, stubborn in his thoughts.
  "The boys we sent to Belarus, to infiltrate the organization have been found out sir."
  Romano stopped, turning to the guy, his expression pissed. "And where are they now??"
  "Well.. One's dead."
  "One is dead?" He questioned in a low tone.
  "..W-Well, yes sir.." He looked to him nervously.
  "Dead..?"
  "Yes."
  "Fucking dead?! God dammit!! Why can't you guys do one simply damn thing?!"
  The suited man stepped slightly back as the other yelled his curses. "..."
  "Where is the other stronza now?"
  "He's still in Belarus, awaiting further orders."
  "Okay!!... Tell him, I said to get his ass back over here now!"
  "Boss, but th---"
  "Don't! I'll fucking handle it! You idiotas are to stupid to handle this yourselves..."
  "I'll get to it then." He nodded, heading off down the hall.
  "Stupido..!" He sighed roughly, hitting the wall.

-----Back in Belarus-----

  Natalia searched a few files, reading up on certain articles on the mafias in Italy, specifically in Sicily.

  'So, a mafia.. But what business do they have with us? Were alike, but different all the same.
...
  I get it, their likely attempting to move further out..
If they can get us under their belt, they'll have people all over ready to kill on the spot. If that's their game, then their quite dumb, thinking we wouldn't figure it out. Unless that's what they want us to think..

  Though I give them credit, not to horrid of a plan. But in this game of life they'll be crushed. Their playing with melting ice, and their the fire.'

  The sounds of knocking was heard, Natalia looked over to the door seeing as Vlad had entered. She let out a cold sigh, turning back to her work.
  "I heard about what happened..."
  "Everyone did."
  "Well... Yeah. But that's not the point. I thought you we're going to handle this more subtle like. You do realize that they'll be coming after us?"
  "They already we're."
  "What exactly are you trying to do?"
  "I'm not at a point to share that information."
  "..So your shutting me out?"
  Natalia gave a nod as Vlad sighed.