So Bad!

Just to let you guys know, I'm writing this at 3:30 a.m. I live in California so yeah...

~The Next Day~

Y/N's P.O.V

I am super excited for today. I could sleep last night cuz of how excited I was. Well, I slept at 4:30. Then, I woke up at 8:30. Wow! I really need to sleep more. Anyways, I hopped out of my bed and changed from pajamas. I was now wearing a (F/C) tank top, shorts, a (F/C) headband to match the tank top, and my black flats. I went downstairs and ate breakfast as quickly as possible.

"Wow, wow, honey. Eat slowly. You don't wanna get sick for today, do you?" Mom asked, as she took a bite of her Apple. I quickly nodded 'no'. After that, I ate slower and took my time. I mean, it's nearly 9:00 in the morning. I still got plenty of time to get ready. Right? After breakfast, I decided to go to the park. I grabbed my purse (with my phone, headphones, charger, keys, and all that crap) and left.

•1:00 p.m•
~In the Park~

I walked around the park, looking for a bench to sit in. Once I found one, I smiled and walked up to it. I spaced out and started thinking about Gumball. His laugh. His eyes. I blushed. The more I thought about him, the redder I got. I decided to listen to music. I took out my phone and head phones and started searching for a good song/remix. I plugged in my headphones and clicked on a good song to listen to. (The song is called "So Bad" by Brandon Skeie, this is a remix so the remix is called (EDWYNN X TIKAL & Spirix))

🎶Everyday, every word that I say, lip service
I'm okay, I'll deny what's beneath the surface.
Without you here I don't know what I'm doing
Can't hide my fears, I tried but I'm in ruins.🎶

I sighed. Closed my eyes and stomped my right foot to the beat.

🎶I could sit and lie to you, but what's the point?
What's the use?
You can see I'm blind for you,
You break the rules and I'm the fool who wants
You badly, no matter what you do.
I still love you madly,
With your every move.🎶

By this point, I was practically dancing in my seat.

🎶I want you so bad! *music/beats*
I want you so bad! *music/beats*🎶

This song made me, slightly, think of Gumball. I smiled at those thoughts.

🎶Where do you go when you go, I know I know
But I pretend I don't.
Where do you go far from home, you go you go
But still I don't!
Without you here I don't know what I'm doing,
Can't hide my fears, I tried but I'm just human🎶

While dancing, a small tear rolled down my cheek, unexpectedly.

🎶I could sit and lie to you, but what's the point?
What's the use?
You can see I'm blind for you
You break the rules and I'm the fool who wants
You badly, no matter what you do.
I still love you madly,
with your every move.🎶

I stood up, and started walking home.

🎶I want you so bad! *music/beats*
I want you so bad! *music/beats*
Oh badly...🎶

I smiled slightly, walking a little faster.

🎶A better day is on the way,
When Saturday comes I'll leave yeah.
I know the game we love to play
You walk, I'll follow the leader, leader
I'll follow the leader, leader
'Cause your my leader.
And I want you badly, no matter what you do!
I still love you madly,
with your every move!🎶

I started running. It's almost 2:00!

🎶I want you so bad! *music/beats*
I want you so bad! *music/beats*
I want you so bad!🎶

The song ended right when I got home. I got the keys from my purse. I was about to open the door, when I remembered the tear rolling down my cheek earlier. So I wiped it off. I smiled, then proceeded in opening the door.

I walked inside, looked around and realized my mom wasn't home. I walked to the kitchen to get a snack, when in the corner of my eye, I saw something in the fridge. I turned around, and saw a sticky-note on the fridge.

I went to the store to get groceries. Be back in around 40 minutes. Love you!
-Mom!

I shrugged at the paper, and started to look for snacks. I smiled once I found some Oreos! I heard the door being opened, and heard an "I'm home!!!" from my mom. I left my Oreos in the table, and ran up to my mom, helping her with the groceries.

"Thanks sweetheart!" She said, as she gave me 3 big bags of groceries. "No problem Mom!"

Once we put all the groceries away, my mom said, "(Y/N), where did you go earlier? You just left without saying a word."

"Oh, sorry mom! I was in the park, heh!" I responded. I checked the time and it was already...2:40!

"Omg! It's almost 3 o' clock! I gotta get ready!" I said as I ran to my room. I looked for clothes in my closet, until I found the right thing!

"A short purple sparkly dress, black flats, and a purple bow...meh, I have nothing else to wear!" I said as I grabbed my clothes.

(

)

)

I ran to the bathroom, took a quick shower. And changed into my dress. This took me about 25 minutes (20 minutes in the shower, 5 minutes putting on my dress). Next, I needed to curl my hair. So I asked my mom to do it. Once she walked into my room, she looked at me and smiled.

"Oh (Y/N)...you look beautiful!" She said, as some tears were rolling down her cheeks. "Your growing up so quickly."

"Oh mom." I said as I blushed a little, and smiled.

"Can you help me with my hair please?" I said, smiling. She sighed and said, "of course darling."

This took us about 10 minutes. I applied a little bit of makeup and I was ready. My mom kept telling me how stunning I looked like, making me blush a little more every time. It was now 3:20. I decided to grab the Oreos I was gonna eat but never did, and started eating them. I turned on the T.V. I can't wait for the party!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's all for today folks!!! I hope you enjoyed, and I'm sorry for not updating this since April. Wow! That's a long time ago! Almost a year, holy shit! Well, I hope you enjoyed. If you did, don't forget to vote and comment. Also, please comment your favorite song, love song, I need for the next chapter. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day everyone! Love you, bye!!!