Haley

STOP PLEASE NO DONT DO THIS TO ME I WON'T TELL NOBODY JUST DONT RAPE ME AGAIN PLEASE I CRIED HE PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AAAGGHHH " I SCREAMED WAKING UP OUT OF MY DREAM....

I was sweating so bad I heard somebody knocking on the door I got scared I climbed out of bed and went to the door I looked through the peep hole and it was Kaliyah I was relieved but mad all in one I cracked the door WHAT DO YOU WANT ??

Kaliyah : Look Haley I know damn well you are still not blaming me for this I love you I really do but there's nothing I can do to change the past look I'm sorry for what happened to you I miss you so much I have things I wanna talk about remember when we would just sit around and talk and eat

Haley : I giggled a little myself look I'm sorry for blaming you I needed somebody to throw my problems on I just had so much going on I wanted to have fun that night but me having fun turned out to be the worst night of my life I said stepping to the side to let Kaliyah in ... Look I know I told you I liked messiah but him and I were messing around for a while and I love your brother but that day I just wanted to get back at him and it went all wrong I said crying on her shoulder....

Kaliyah : I knew you guys where messing around... How ?
Girl please I see the way you look at messiah and the way he looks at you my brother doesn't trust people but when he loves he loves hard ... Look Haley I really am sorry maybe I should've looked for you more but because of me thinking about me I figured you were okay and you weren't....

Haley : I know it's okay the more you talk about It I feel worthless I just wanna forget okay I wanna be happy and live life ! Kaliyah and I sat around for the rest of the day talking and laughing we even cried about Kaleb I missed his ass even though he was an dick head he took ass whooping's for us ..... So What's going on with you and Kanye ?

Kaliyah : girl he finally told me how he felt I meet this guy at the mall he was cute and everything but Kanye saw us talking and got jealous he said he wanted to see were things go so I'll take him up on his offer but he told me to keep him around because their was something about him he didn't trust .... Kaliyah fell asleep so I watched tv until sleep took over my body