Chapter 8

*the next morning*
-
I wake up and decide to text Cameron back right away. 'Hey...' I reply back, hesitant to send it.

I get up and go take a quick shower. Once I get out, I hear my phone vibrate and I see its a text from Cameron
C- so I wanted to see if maybe you'd like to hang out today?
S- with just you...? I don't think that's a good idea.
C- no, nyssia and Jessey would come too.
S- sure. But how about you guys just come over to my place. We can watch movies all day, order pizza and eat ice cream?
C- are you kidding me? that sounds perfect! I'll let nyssia know and we'll be there within an hour.

I sigh and out my phone down. I go to my closet and grab some sweatpants and a t-shirt, since we're just staying here.

About an hour later, I hear the doorbell ring. I let out a small sigh "I can't believe I'm doing this" I mumble to myself and I open the door with a big smile, greeting all three of them.

"Nice house Savannah, I like it" Cameron says smiling at me. "Thanks" I say with an awkward smile and nyssia chuckles. I glare at her and she gives me a smile.

"So what movie would you guys like to watch?" I ask them. "How about you two girls pick?" Jessey says smiling and Cameron agrees. "Okay we'll be back. You guys can go into the screening room." I say smiling and they nod and head that way.

Me and nyssia pick out 5 different movies, of course they're all movies the boys wouldn't pick but who cares. On our way to the screening room we grab the pizzas I ordered, ice cream and other snacks and drinks. We go into the screening room and pop in the first movie, 'If I Stay'.

"This is just like old times" nyssias says smiling at Cameron and I. I nod and smile some. "Except Gilinky's not here" Cameron says smiling and I give him a look and he just sips on his drink as Jessey's jaw kind of clenches.

The movie starts and me and nyssia's eyes are glued to the screen as the boys occasionally look up at the movie from their phones.

Me and Cameron are on one couch and nyssia and Jessey are on the one right next to us. Jessey and nyssia both fall asleep by the third movie, basically leaving Cameron and I alone. "You know, you don't have to be so far away from me" Cameron says and I realize I'm half way off of the couch. I don't say anything as I move a little closer, getting more comfortable. He also moves closer to me.

Eventually, he grabs my hand, holding it and I smile weakly to myself as I feel his look at me out of the corner of his, with a small grin on his face. He looks at me and places his hand under my chin, turning my head to look at him. I look up at him as he slowly leans in and I close my eyes. I soon feel his lips connect to mine and I kiss him back. After about a minute I pull away and he smiles at me, me smiling back.

"Sorry I just had to" he says smiling and I laugh some. "It's fine...I liked it" I say smiling up at him. He nods slowly and stares at me.

Maybe I should start talking to Cameron again