Chapter Five: She's Mine

I lock arms with harry and about to walk down the stairs in front of our dorm, we stop at the top with harry in front of me

'Y/n, wait until I'm at the bottom'
'Harry, please don't get me embarrassed'
'Don't worry......I won't'
Bullshit! He'll make me embarrassed in front of everyone, bloody hell......I'm going to kill him later on tonight!
I watch harry walk all the way down to the very last step, he turns to look at me...he pulls something out of his pocket. What's he got?
'Walk'

I do what harry says, I walk down watching harry open the note. I get closer to him and see what's written, what in gods name!
'I know we only just met but will you go out with me y/n?'
Fuck!
'Well........what'd you say?'
What do I say?!
'........'
'Why me harry?'
'Love at first sight I guess'
'Doesn't that always happen to everyone?'
'People who force themselves to love at first sight'
'But I'm different.......aren't I?'
'Yes, yes you are. You're my kind of different'

Does he keep on getting cuter and cuter!
'Well, y/n. What do you say?'
'Well it would be good if I got to know you more in a different way.............harry'
'Jump to me'
'Alright'
I look down and see eight steps, I can't jump this! His nuts, his perfect. Jump to me.......god that's cute!!
Alright y/n, you can do this. He still doesn't know your answer to his question. Alright, go!

I close my eyes as I come crashing into harry's chest,  I hear girls screaming and boys shouting. Harry's arms lock around me and we fall into water.........shit, I can't swim! Harry, don't let me go!

Harry's povo

I burst out of the water and cough up a lot of water, shit I almost drowned......oh wait! I can swim. Lol to actually think that I couldn't......y/n!
'Y/n!'
I look in the water seeing y/n trying to swim, shit!

'Hold on, I'm coming!'
I jump in swimming to y/n trying to grab her hand, come on y/n! Please try and swim?  I swim as fast as I can seeing and watching y/n sink faster and faster, y/n's eyes close and her body floats towards me. I wrap an arm around her waist pulling and holder her as tight as I can, we reach the top of the pool and get out of the water.

I check y/n's pulse, shit!
'Help! Someone help me please?'
'Harry?'
'Louis! Help me please, she's- shes- not breath- th-'
'Harry breath okay, it's alright I'm here to help just......stand back. It could get a bit messy~'
'I don't care, just save her....please?'
'I'll try'
No trying, you will save her! NO TRYING LOUIS

I watch louis as his about to give y/n cpr, don't touch her lips. She's mine!